• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk 5 days out!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3 days out, he was rather depleted by this point. His carb-up starts tomorrow.

ipb67n-1.jpg

13yfktg-1.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking amazing David.... couple things:

Could be the angle, but it looks like your arms aren't balanced on your back double bi. The left looks a lot higher.

Rotate your legs (back one especially) a bit more laterally on your back shots, it makes your overall legs look wider. I like how Dennis Wolf does his.

wvakom-1.jpg

Hold your poses a bit longer (though I imagine this is mostly due to being drained)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking amazing David.... couple things:

Could be the angle, but it looks like your arms aren't balanced on your back double bi. The left looks a lot higher.

Rotate your legs (back one especially) a bit more laterally on your back shots, it makes your overall legs look wider. I like how Dennis Wolf does his.

wvakom-1.jpg

Hold your poses a bit longer (though I imagine this is mostly due to being drained)
Thanks for the advice James

The legs in RDB and RL are something I've been wanting to practice for a while, we probably will tomorrow. As for the RDB, yes, we noticed something wrong too. From the looks of it, he had his left arm higher and his right arm back further making his back off-balance.

He doesn't always do that, but he has a tenancy at times to do so.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

dude amazing man, seriously, i hope you win your show! good luck

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If you came to that competition I would have you piss tested, hair follicle tested and blood tested on site.
Cause you just look fantastic, major props.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look absoultely awesome Turk. Seriously good. Great bicep peak too.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

If you came to that competition I would have you piss tested, hair follicle tested and blood tested on site.
Cause you just look fantastic, major props.

+1

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking even sharper than 5 days out! :thumbsup2:

PS:

Mr. Ed is NOT a Good Look on Stage
Isaac Hinds | misc | Sunday, 22 March 2009, 7:44 am
I attended a local NPC event yesterday, which officially kicks off things in the Denver / Rocky Mountain region. It was nice to attend a show and not have to photograph the event. I had a chance to sit back and watch as a spectator for a chance. While watch I noticed a huge rookie mistake by one competitor. Anyone who has competed knows we’ve all been there with something. Not tan enough, wrong suit, whatever it may be. The very simple detail that stood out to me was one rookies and veterans alike should always remember for competing. Do NOT CHEW GUM on stage! Spit it out before you go on stage. Don’t let your hard work of dieting and training be ruined by a simple distraction like chewing gum. If you forget and do still have gum in your mouth don’t chomp it like a horse. Looking like Mr. Ed on stage is not flattering

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro u are looking great! U looked really good last time but now u are looking really good and much bigger! Your physique is awesome. U are my new idol man, fuck the gift :keke:.

Thumbs up :borat:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good Turk,best of luck man.

bulkinprogres

bulkinprogres

Fom Italy many many compliments!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking fucking amazing turk, ure the real deal as flex says, an inspiration to all us nattys pounding it out in the gym trying to put on those 5 more pounds of muscle. u look tons better than most juicers ive seen, just goes to show what dedication, genetics and knowledge can do.

skys the limit man, keep up the inspirational work, and best of luck at your comp:2:

btw, great work uve put in for turk flex, must be great to have a guy like you in his corner:2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couple more from yesterday. He weighed 189 in the morning btw.

xcr628-1.jpg

2s8s9pk-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://s3.supload.com/free/turk.png/view/

Here you can see what some members have been talking about.

I think it's all based in the position of your hips, imbalanced.

You really look sharp, separated and muscular. The only "but" I can find is that you have lost size on your legs, but anyway, them look fucking awesome.

It's the first time we get a vid from you (I think) and I'm not disspaointed at all. You look as good or even better than in pics.

My deepest congratulations. You are the best natty in this forum by far.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right Spot ON! Abs in bloom! Looking just Great. Have a fantastic day & take NO Prisoners!