- Thread starter
- #41
E
Eclipse
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2009
- Messages
- 107
- Points
- 16
Nice session man! strong benches!
Thanks. Benching is my no 1 exercise after bicep curls of cause :footmouth:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Nice session man! strong benches!



^^ So the beachwork is a light day and prehab?
Sessions look good, but I don't know how you drink milk while training![]()

Nice arm session.


Thanks Prince V, i hope so too. I feel better and i am confident that i can put some more plates on next week without jeopardizing my recoveryNice sessions man! keep up the good work and u will be back at 100% in no time
What are Tate presses?

No, i use the term "pinky grip" when i take a closer grip, so i have the pinky finger on the ring, instead of the index finger.pionky grip is that just reverse grip, cause when I use reverse grip ony my pinky can grip the bar really from rolling unto my face.

Not Epic enoughEpic squats dude!
One of my friends does 660 lb in the same exercise on lower bodyweight which make me look like a wuss. I should be able to hit 600 lb though, sticking to singles and a goooood day :bball:I noticed that, those are some serious raw squats dude. I spend quite some energy optimizing my equipped squat because that is what counts at the competitions.Nice squats bro I got that the other day lol it was push or die at the bottom.
Cheers mateNice session man! big squats!

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.