• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Ex Pro IFBB... Now!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
In this thread i will post ex Pro IFBB Bodybuilders today. What they look like now! See what pro bodybuilders looked like in the past and now!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Troy Alves Recently!

d5c081112598e3c7358c95aa57f05f9f-1.jpg
b7975c53fa97a4d827a53550fb08f231-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
c5850c4326a39d8e158ee0d70e7bdcc7-1.jpg
e3066837ff0bb6273e345072fb180a0d-1.jpg


Gustavo Badell today!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Troy is a great guy and is working with Bob Johnson's Global Bodybuilding Organization now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
i know that Troy Alves is a promoter, isn't he?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Troy looks much much much younger now. Baby-face Alves LOL
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
760a869cb08ab8331ff8eef16924b8d5-1.jpg


Melvin Anthony today!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
0036f446975bf9dad9486c7536b66b9e-1.jpg


Kim Drim today!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Troy Alves Recently!

d5c081112598e3c7358c95aa57f05f9f-1.jpg
b7975c53fa97a4d827a53550fb08f231-1.jpg

Troy is a great guy and is working with Bob Johnson's Global Bodybuilding Organization now.
Coach actually introduced me to Troy Alves awhile ago and we were trying to get him into the site. He has an account here and I think he made a post but he had other things going on. Definitely a good guy.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
In this exclusive 2-on-one, DaveMadMax catches up with Chris Cormier and his client Sergio Oliva Jr. If that names sounds familiar, it's because his dad Sergio Oliva was a 3 time Mr. Olympia. During his career he won 20 first place bodybuilding titles, he was the second bodybuilder to win the Mr. Olympia competition, the only bodybuilder to ever defeat Arnold Schwarzenegger in a Mr. Olympia competition, in 1969. His son is not far behind having won the Nationals recently - he's well on way to the same illustrious career. And now that he's training at Gold's Gym, Venice with The Real Deal, the best is yet to come.



Chris Cormier!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Muscle Insider gets behind-the-scenes footage as Chris"The Real Deal" Cormier, takes new fitness sensation, Sergi Constance through a brutal back workout and posing session at Golds Gym, Venice. They start with pull overs, done in a unique way, then move on to underhand pulldowns, shrugs, and a TON of other movements that are unique to Chris' style. Check out the full episodes for ideas and motivation!



Chris Cormier again!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
a74a31294e70b4568ae22d01cdbaba02-1.jpg


This is a new event.. troy alves classic
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Moe el massawi today

51a2f5eae3fb62f4eb2087fbd44668ab-1.jpg


He is a promoter and pro judge ( i saw him in san marino for san marino pro ifbb 2015)
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
e7adf27c97cb7ef7bffc389c92a88e8c-1.jpg


Dennis newman today!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
1dbb0ee91d6314553d434a3492719fcf-1.jpg


Who is this guy? On the right? :)
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
eb8dba337e26b41d94051b03c3524f63-1.jpg


Chris cook today. I met him in 2004 in Rome. That year in Italy was The Big Fit expo so i saw him after he won his pro bodybuilding card. He was young i think he was 24 years old. He didn't do his pro bodybuilding debut, he left bodybuilding i don't know why, but he did. He had great genetics.
Today, i think he is training again.

Where is Chris Cook is another popular Chris Cook thread on musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Eddi Robinson today!

226d5fbf97b0704e1c748b2c4cbc7756-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Good! :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
44
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
18
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top