• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Flex - Back to Business

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Good luck, break those records now!
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Can't wait to see the next session bro. Should be ridiculous as always.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I'm gonna take a couple weeks off from my log then start updating again to show my improvements.

This week I start my bench strength routine.

I don't think so!!! :angrydude: :angrydude:
You will keep your damn log and let us see the progression to your improvements! Don't make me head to Pennsylvania and whoop your ass! :keke:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
OLLY outta nowhere!

:hsughr:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
:D

Since GB took down their health and fitness section, I figured I'd come on over here and see what you guy are all about.
I'm actually finally registering at edgeoftheinternet for the first time as we speak. Are you still posting there?
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
It will be good to see the improvements you make when you come back!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
:angrydude: make it a couple of days please :gaygay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Top