• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

German_Joe's log

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Hypocrisy86 said:
seems everyone on this forum owns me on db presses
everyone lol.
damn my shoulders..

those reps must give u a good pump man
keep it up

halfway through the session, i have an entire upperbody pump. No clue how my back gets it but i wasn't complaining. Feels awsome after stretching too!
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
B2 Legs, Back and Bi's

front Squat

set #1 45lbs x 10
set #2 90lbs x 10
set #3 135lbs x 8
set #4 135lbs x 8
set #5 135lbs x 7

LegPress

set #1 460lbs x 12
set #2 460lbs x 10
set #3 460lbs x 10


*** Quad fascia stretch

Sldl

set #1 45lbs x 10
set #2 135bs x 10
set #3 175lbs x 8
set #4 175lbs x 8
set #5 175lbs x 8

*** straight legged deadlift fascia stretch

Rack Chins

set #1 me x 10
set #2 me x 10
set #3 me x 10


DB Row

set #1 65lbs x 10
set #2 80lbs x 10
set #3 80lbs x 10
set #4 80lbs x 10

*** hanging fascia stretch

Legpress calf Raises

set #1 460 x 12
set #2 460 x 12
set #3 460 x 12

Hammer Curls

set #1 40lbs x 10
set #2 40lbs x 10
set #3 40lbs x 7

Bicep fascia stretch

That's it for today, rack chins were a first today. They went well. I usually do calves right after hams, but i nearly forgot to do them today :confused: .
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
solid session, keep working keep growing
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
that leg press must be a great feeling
same weight with 10+ reps
keep those quads blasted!
good stretches there too, !
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Solid workout :xyxthumbs:
German_Joe said:
I usually do calves right after hams, but i nearly forgot to do them today :confused: .
Don't you hate when that happens? :49:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Glex said:
Solid workout :xyxthumbs:

Don't you hate when that happens? :49:

yeah, things are just going steady and your plowin your way through sets, but you always feel like you missed something. My gyms closed on the weekend but key members can always get in. Im usually the only one in there, so i usually get my weights ready in between sets. I go straight from sldl to rack chins, I finish my last set and im thinking well fuck what about calves :49:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
good job Joe.. u have some serious volume to your workouts.. keep it up.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
SerbMarko said:
good job Joe.. u have some serious volume to your workouts.. keep it up.

The first one or two sets are just warm up, nothing taxing really i should make that clearer next time
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Session looked good. Glad the rack chins went well. I've started incorporating them into my sessions too now!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
German_Joe said:
The first one or two sets are just warm up, nothing taxing really i should make that clearer next time

you warm up with each and every exercise?
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
nice hammer curls. that fascia stretching is uncommon but good to do. hows it workin for you?
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
SerbMarko said:
you warm up with each and every exercise?

just on the first movement of a muscle group

CJU said:
nice hammer curls. that fascia stretching is uncommon but good to do. hows it workin for you?

Its going good, gaining some improvements i think.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
First of many

Chest
BB benchpress

set #1 135 lbs x 10
set #2 190 lbs x 7
set #3 190 lbs x 6
set #4 190 lbs x 5

Incline db press

set #1 60 lbs x 10
set #2 60 lbs x 10
set #3 60 lbs x 8

*** db fly fascia stretching

Shoulders
Smythe machine presses

set #1 65 lbs x 10
set #2 120 lbs x 8
set #3 120 lbs x 6
set #4 120 lbs x 6

DB lateral raises 3

set #1 20 lbs x 18
set #2 20 lbs x 18
set #3 20 lbs x 13

DB Shrugs

set #1 80 lbs x 15
set #2 80 lbs x 15
set #3 80 lbs x 15

*** shoulder fascia stretching

Triceps
close grip bench press

set #1 145 lbs x 8
set #2 145 lbs x 6
set #3 145 lbs x 6

*** db extension fascia stretch

** I switched to plate db's, My gym has Rubber hex db's upto 60's so im switching up

Going to increase some iso movements next session :food-snacking:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
High reps on those shoulders musta sucked :runinafire: Great job :2:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Great push session. Some good weight and high rep ranges going on too.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
great chest/shoulder workout.. did you do all that in one day?
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
SerbMarko said:
great chest/shoulder workout.. did you do all that in one day?

yep, it usually take 50 - 60 minutes
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
B1 Legs, Back and Bi's

BB back Squat

set #1 135 lbs x 10
set #2 185 lbs x 6
set #3 185 lbs x 4
set #4 185 lbs x 5

Single Leg legpress

set #1 175 lbs x 15
set #2 175 lbs x 15
set #3 175 lbs x 15

*** leg fascia stretch

Leg curl

set #1 80 lbs x 10
set #2 80 lbs x 8
set #3 80 lbs x 7

*** straight legged deadlift fascia stretch

BB row

set #1 135 lbs x 10
set #2 165 lbs x 9
set #3 165 lbs x 10
set #4 165 lbs x 8

Front Pulldowns (moderate grip)

set #1 90 lbs x 10
set #2 140 lbs x 8
set #3 140 lbs x 8
set #4 140 lbs x 7

*** hanging fascia stretch

Preacher Curl

set #1 85 lbs x 8
set #2 85 lbs x 6

*** Bicep fascia stretch

I waited till today to post this. I was so fucked up yesterday, I don't think i had any business being in the gym. I was burning fields all day, and i think i got smoked out.
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
great session, how are the fascia stretches working for you
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
230
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top