• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

German_Joe's log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i wonder how those BB rows are for you
if i put both hands in overhand grip i can't pull it for shit
but underhand much muccch easier.
damn. great session right there man.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hey buddy,

nice session there! inc. smith looks damn good, also the front pulldowns :)

miami
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
yesterday was my second session. I did Bi's, calves, Hamstrings and quads.

Preacher curl
Set#1 45 lb x 12
Set#2 65 lb x 6
Set#3 85 lb x 15 R/P

Hammer curl
Set#1 30 lb x 15

Legpress Calf Raises
Set#1 405 lb x 12

*** 20 sec stretch at bottom***

Hamstring Curls
Set#1 60 lb x 12
Set#2 90 lb x 20 R/P

Squat
Set#1 135 lb x 12
Set#2 165 lb x 6
Set#3 205 lb x 6

Legpress
Set#1 495 lb x 20

Tommorow ill start over with my second string of exercises:xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice. How come you do the quads last though?
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
good lifts yeah i was wondering do you find it harder to have the energy to do quads so late in your workout or does it not really effect you?
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
To be honest i have more energy to do quads..... i have no idea why. Im also following what the program layed down. Another thing is that i don't feel so stiff when doing the last :gaygay: .
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
German_Joe said:
Ive been hitting up full body sessions since sunday. Although I quite enjoyed them, I want to go with Dc training style for a while.
Dante will kill you if your 'while' isn't like 6 months :49:

Nice sessions to get into it; good weight with a good assortment of exercises :xyxthumbs:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Glex said:
Dante will kill you if your 'while' isn't like 6 months :49:

Nice sessions to get into it; good weight with a good assortment of exercises :xyxthumbs:

I shouldn't call it Dc training then, i hear they get offended if you call it that and your not in contact and under the instruction of dante. He wouldnt take me anyways, hes supposably only taken one teenager under his wing.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
This mornings session

Flat Db Press

Set #1 45 lbs x 12
Set #2 60 lbs x 6
Set #3 70 lbs x 17 R/P

Smyth Press

Set #1 45 lbs x 12
Set #2 85 lbs x 6
Set #3 115 lbs x 16 R/P

CGBP

Set #1 45 lbs x 12
Set #2 95 lbs x 8
Set #3 135 lbs x 18 R/P

Deadlift

Set #1 135 lbs x 18
Set #2 175 lbs x 12
Set #3 205 lbs x 12 Straight

CGPD

Set #1 100 lbs x 10
Set #2 130 lbs x 6
Set #3 150 lbs x 20 R/P

thats all! :food-snacking:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
nicely done Joe :xyxthumbs:

all the right movements, not one sissy movement in there at all :xyxthumbs:

although I may disagree with the smith machine work :spy:


great session dude, I don't think I've ever posted in here before :spy:


whats that smell? :uhoh2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
i hope its the smell of success or else i may have had an accident :disgust:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Tweak said:
although I may disagree with the smith machine work :spy:


:disgust: I know what you mean. we only have a crappy powerrack at our gym. there is only five positions the safety catch's and bars holders will sit in. Luckily its the right height for squats :xyxthumbs:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
German_Joe said:
:disgust: I know what you mean. we only have a crappy powerrack at our gym. there is only five positions the safety catch's and bars holders will sit in. Luckily its the right height for squats :xyxthumbs:


:xyxthumbs:


how old are you anyway Joseph :spy:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Great job Joe - some great high reps on your main sets too!

I have to suffer the smith for most of my big lifts too! :tear:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Rocky said:
Great job Joe - some great high reps on your main sets too!

I have to suffer the smith for most of my big lifts too! :tear:

I feel your pain, how do you find squating in a smyth?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
German_Joe said:
I feel your pain, how do you find squating in a smyth?

I've been doing it so long I have no point of comparison - to be honest I don't mind it.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Rocky said:
I've been doing it so long I have no point of comparison - to be honest I don't mind it.

I think i might try it actually, I find i have trouble pushing with my heels.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^Stick a plate underneath them then.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
joe you beast.... thats a nice dog.. yours?
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
231
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top