R
Rageking
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,330
- Points
- 36
HOLY SHIT!!!!
wow thats some hard ass work, your one intense mofo
all that after heavy deads....
the renegade rows do you do like a pushup? like go down and lift db over your head? or whats that one called?
wow thats some hard ass work, your one intense mofo

all that after heavy deads....

the renegade rows do you do like a pushup? like go down and lift db over your head? or whats that one called?









I even thought about mentioning that they were hyperlinks, my bad.
(my friends are compulsive gamblers, just unfortunately for small stakes). Then I ate a little and went for a 43 minute run. My legs are toast; I'll have to see about doing legs on the morrow, might not be a good idea.
Got it back 






Cut is coming ok...I've had a few setbacks and I'm around 200 right now. Although, I think part of that is the scale I'm using here at school is (probably) much more accurate than what I've been using over the summer so I don't think I jumped quite 5 pounds. I'm actually making an Excel spreadsheet of my pre and post workout weights to see what it looks like; I think the chart will be interesting after about a month.
Thanks!