Basebodyfitnesspaul
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2007
- Messages
- 239
- Points
- 16
Some crazy volume in your last session man, don't worry about the militaries, the giant set would've definately smashed your shoulders.
Base
Base
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.








). The only notables were:









I'm going to try my best to avoid that fate, though. Btw, do you know why I call you Ragekage?
Usually it's harder for me to max them out so don't be too impressed by it, but thanks
Standing militaries, calf machine shrugs, Melvin Anthony shrugs, were all things I saw in other peoples' logs and decided to check out. My shoulders are feeling pretty toasty right now I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.