• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Glex: I've Got Runners Trot

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Thanks Prince.

I'm going to bed. But here's my run:

2Apr08 1
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
It takes me nearly an hour to run what you do in 30 minutes. Show off. :hammer:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong sessions buddy, that run is great 4 miles in 30 minute :xyxthumbs:.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Keep squattin hard, you'll get your 315.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sorry to hear about squats bro..youll get that 315 one day!
Dips and pullups looking awesome.Good work:xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hey glexy, man you still running like crazy... hmm watch up coz sarah needs some energy too ;) :D
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
nice strapless deads, congrat on the Pb, dont sweat the squats, keep the form tight, eat like a horse, and it will come!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job!

I did clean and presses a few days ago! :xyxthumbs: They are nice aren't they!

Dips are alarming close to mine!!

Those squats will come up! Cardio nevers ceases to impress aswell.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Glex
Replies
20
Views
8K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Glex
Replies
7
Views
5K
Glex
Glex
Glex
Replies
15
Views
6K
Folkmetalhead
F
P
Replies
18
Views
4K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
Top