• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Yeah congrats gettin your V.I.P status and i voted for you.Nice home session btw.:xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Daniel!

Thanks for support and voting for me Lion :), I appreciate it m8!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
you sure know how to do the H0key pokey :D
lol, awesome job man, keep it up, and kill them weights!!!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Good last session man! Great way of utilizing what you have at home.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hypocrusy86:
Lol :D. Thanks for u comments m8.

The Creator:
Thanks C, I got pretty nice PB's so I should do often some in home..

Today we are going to train, last time is almost two weeks then. I think that weights are smaller than normally, we'll see. Its good to get training again! I'll post that train today.. Check it out :).

C'ya broskies!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Yeah finally!!

We decided to do all body -workout with small weights, finding the touch!
Here it is:

Bench Press:
12x20kg + 12x50kg + 12x50kg + 15x50kg

Squat:
12x20kg + 12x60kg + 12x80kg + 12x90kg

T-Bar Row:
12x15kg + 12x30kg + 12x45kg + 12x45kg

Standing Bicep Cable Curl:
16x25kg + 16x25kg + 16x35kg + 30x20kg

Reverse Standing Bicep Cable Curl:
16x25kg + 14x35kg + 12x20kg

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
16x30kg +16x30kg + 16x30kg + 16x30kg + 30x15kg

+ Some abs

It felt good to train, YEAH!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Here some pics:
26042008_640x480.jpg


26042008_001_640x480.jpg


Sorry about the quality, those are taken by my phone. Comments are welcome, don't care about the ugly face...
I'll post some better pics someday.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Actually your looking pretty good bro.I always think of you as a girl in your avatar..cant do that anymore:no:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I'll post some pics under my panties, then u can still think that I'm girl.. :).
Thanks for the compliment Lion.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Actually your looking pretty good bro.I always think of you as a girl in your avatar..cant do that anymore:no:

Lol lion had some wetdreams about hoke :uhoh2:

Looking great hoke.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to see you leaning towards the FB approach and the squat weight looked decent! Look pretty lean in the pics too. Keep it up bud!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Rocky: Thanks for support and compliments broskie, you know that I appreciate it!
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
nice session dude, good amount of reps there. that 90kg x 12 squat looks real nice. Pix are looking good man, keep up the work I'm sure we'll see some improvement from you in time to come.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks MaKaVeLi! That squatting felt good too. I really hope that some improvement would be discern. Maybe I'll post new pics after my little "diet"...

Today we trained chest and shoulders. My chest was sore from yesterdays train but I'm contented for results.. I'll write it up after I'm watched Bournes 3rd movie.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Todays session.

Chest:

Bench Press:
12x20kg + 8x60kg + 4x70kg + 0x75kg + 0x75kg + 10x60kg [I was little disapointed that I couldn't do any reps with 75kg :angrydude:]

Incline DB Press:
8x23,5kg + 8x23,5kg + 6x23,5kg

Cable Flyes: Cable Crossover:
10x20kg + 10x40kg + 10x20kg

pGhi helped in Bench Press..

Shoulders:

Shoulder Press:
8x18,5kg + 8x18,5kg + 8x18,5kg

Seated Side Lateral Raise:
Many sets with 4kg, 5kg, 6kg DBs.
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
15
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top