• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Superb job there h0ke.
keep up those intense
high reps!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome work h0ke, your leg must have got a good burn after that :)
You will get 43,5kg next time bro :xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks for support Hypocrisy86, its always nice to hear some compliments :).
Daniel Andersson my legs are so sore that huhhuh :D. Actually Im done with 43,5kg like 100 times before but now I didnt even get one with it.. That sucks! But thanks for support!

Today we got pretty good back session! I'll write it up later!
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
nice hacks sqauts, wish my gym had one!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Awesome work hoke! Keep it up!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice leg session H0ke but were are the updates..?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Good leg workout buddy :2:

I wonder where you got the idea for your color scheme :rolleyes:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks for support miamiracing and The Creator.

knight-rider:
Hack squat is great move! My legs are still so sore. Thanks fo stoppin by.

philosopher:
I'll update it today. Im been very busy lately.. Thanks for ur comment pro..

Braaq:
Thanks Blake, it felt good too :).
I dont know what u are talking about.. I dont even know what color u use in ur log..
Jk u are my idol!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Hacksquat like a champ! Good workout, and I bet your legs are sore after that.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Mikew, my legs were pretty smashed many days after that train!

Today we did legs.. It was pretty shitty session, in the gym was so fucking hot!!

Full Squat:
4x12x60kg
This was very easy but my stretch is a bit of problem..
I don't stretch my muscles ever so this full squat is pretty difficult to me..

SLDL:
10x60kg + 10x90kg + 8x100kg + 8x100kg

Standing Calf Raises:
12x90kg + 12x130kg + 12x170kg + 8x200kg

+ abs
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
looking good hoke, especially them SLDL's!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Lionheart:
Actually Im not going to stretch my muscles.. It's just not my thing if u know what I mean :D.
Im going to do those Full Squats but that stretching...
Thanks for support m8!

knight_rider:
Thanks bro! SLDL's felt pretty strong!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
H0ke your being pure lazy now..think about all the benefits youll get from stretching.:angrydude:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
You have to stretch out the muscle fachsia, that the muscles itself are encapsled in. By doing that you can fill that space with more muscles, and more muscles means more fun. You are just crippling yourself :eek5nono:

I often stretch some in between sets as well as after the session. Feels good.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
H0ke your being pure lazy now..think about all the benefits youll get from stretching.:angrydude:

I know m8! U are right, I am too lazy..

You have to stretch out the muscle fachsia, that the muscles itself are encapsled in. By doing that you can fill that space with more muscles, and more muscles means more fun. You are just crippling yourself :eek5nono:

I often stretch some in between sets as well as after the session. Feels good.

Yes, I must start to stretch my muscles.. Im been too lazy!
I think that Im going to start it tomorrow after my gym session! Should I do it like after every session? That just sounds so rough :D..

Thanks for kicking my ass friends, this made me think how important streching is! :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
You have to stretch out the muscle fachsia, that the muscles itself are encapsled in. By doing that you can fill that space with more muscles, and more muscles means more fun. You are just crippling yourself :eek5nono:

I often stretch some in between sets as well as after the session. Feels good.

You wont get that effect with regular stretches. You need at least extreme stretches ala doggcrap style to get that effect.

Solid session H0ke
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Todays Home-Session:

10 km (~20mins) biking with exercise bike, ohh god !

Bicep Curl:
4x12x15kg

Pullups:
4x10xBW

Hammer Curl:
4x12x20kg

Nothing hard today just good pumping to my biceps! :food-snacking:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks for support philosopher!

Today I did back and chest.. I got hurry so session was short.

Reverse Grip Bent-Over Rows:
20x20kg + 12x60kg + 10x80kg + 10x70kg + 10x70kg + 16x60kg

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
12x40kg + 12x60kg + 12x65kg + 12x70kg

Bench Press:
20x20kg + 10x50kg + 10x55kg + 8x55kg

DB Bench Press:
10x23,5kg + 8x23,5kg + 10x23,5kg

And again 10 km (~20mins) biking with exercise bike!!
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
15
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top