• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Yesterdays bicep session:

Barbell Curl:
10x30kg + 10x35kg + 10x40kg

Dropset:
8x40kg + 12x35kg + 14x30kg + 20x20kg

DB Curl:
3x10-20x11kg

Standing Bicep Cable Curl:
4-5 sets with different weights + Dropset

Felt good to pump biceps!
If I have time I'll go to gym tomorrow.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
not bad...for someone from finland.. :gaygay:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Sessions look real solid bro! Do you have a seperate day for your tris and another seperate day for your bis?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
What the fuck is horseshoe?:dunnodude: Thanks still Skeptic!


h0ke..you get a horseshoe look on triceps when flexed and well developed.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Horseshoe.

b71hy1-1.gif
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
A whole day dedicated to biceps = :gayaway:




















;)
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
gotta love the pump from the drop sets! You must be getting some great definition in your arms!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
bet those biceps are feeling awfully good n sore man
!!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Today we hitted back to the gym! Nothing heavy now, I think that we are going to start training with bigger weight nex week.

Barbell Row:
20x50kg + 10x80kg + 10x80kg + 20x50kg + 20x50kg + 20x50kg

DB Curl:
10x11kg + 4x10x13,5kg

+ Some Rope Attachments and Biceps Curls in Cables..

Nothing special, it was short session.
I'll reply to your posts tomorrow!
Cya later bros.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Not bad there man!
good that your still posting!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
80kg bb rows is damn nice H0ke. Keep up the good work
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Yeah nice rowing h0ke.Those are good weights for your age:xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks bros, today was chest session and I totally sucked! Weights were smaller than normal + it doesnt felt good.. Well hopefully I can get my old results back..

Bench Press:
12x50kg + 5x60kg + 5x65kg + 3x65kg (3 own) + 5x60kg + 5x50kg (really slowly)

Incline DB Press:
12x13,5kg + 5x23,5kg + 5x23,5kg + 5x23,5kg +5x23,5kg + 5x23,5kg

Short session but tomorrow we start to training seriously, hopefully we start to do it with some kind of training schedule.

Cya bros
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
More pwnage than ever!
awesome job on chest h0ke
keep up those DB presses, good isolation!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks bros, today was chest session and I totally sucked! Weights were smaller than normal + it doesnt felt good.. Well hopefully I can get my old results back..

Bench Press:
12x50kg + 5x60kg + 5x65kg + 3x65kg (3 own) + 5x60kg + 5x50kg (really slowly)

Incline DB Press:
12x13,5kg + 5x23,5kg + 5x23,5kg + 5x23,5kg +5x23,5kg + 5x23,5kg

Short session but tomorrow we start to training seriously, hopefully we start to do it with some kind of training schedule.

Cya bros
Nah..the weight looks good.Good work.You guys hit short sessions..you probably go there to look guys who wear tight training gear!?:greddy:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Good luck Hoke! we can both try hard to get our weihts up there!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Todays train was short again.. I really dont know what wrongs know, my intrest to train is down and I dont know why.. Maybe I have so much sleep dept that I dont have power to train, dunno. Hopefully this goes over soon! I really want to train hard!

Bench Press:
5x60kg + 5x60kg + 5x60kg + 5x60kg + 5x60kg + 5x60kg

DB Curl:
10x11kg + 10x13,5kg + 10x16kg + 10x18,5kg + 10x16,5kg

Cable Crossover:
3x15 with unknown weights...

+ some abs
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hypo:
Thanks for support :)

Lion:
These sessions would be longer if u would be there with ur tight gear ;).. Thanks m8.

Skeptic:
We must try hard, we can do it! Thanks for support.
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
15
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top