Big VIC
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- May 20, 2007
- Messages
- 5,398
- Points
- 38
some good work there hoke keep it up
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Thanks for support philosopher!
Today I did back and chest.. I got hurry so session was short.
Reverse Grip Bent-Over Rows:
20x20kg + 12x60kg + 10x80kg + 10x70kg + 10x70kg + 16x60kg
Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
12x40kg + 12x60kg + 12x65kg + 12x70kg
Bench Press:
20x20kg + 10x50kg + 10x55kg + 8x55kg
DB Bench Press:
10x23,5kg + 8x23,5kg + 10x23,5kg
And again 10 km (~20mins) biking with exercise bike!!

some good work there hoke keep it up

Nice back/chest session Hoke, keep em comin.
Nice chest and back session bro.Now back to gym and stop drinking:angrydude:
Nice work. May have been short sessions but the weight was good and therefore intensity up too!
Good workout considering you were short on time. It sucks trying to do a workout when you know you have to be somewhere else.
10km in 20 minutes is impressive. I'm going to have to do 20km to keep my crazardio title.![]()
! Thanks for stopping by!


Good one,
btw do you CG-bench more than you bench normal gripped?![]()

Thanks for support Vicster!Nice work hoke keep it up Hokster
Thanks Freako! Thats true my tris are so smashed atm.Good work on the close grip mate, it's a tri-killer when done correctly.
We were out of time and power so we just did some good pumping to tris.Nice pump I bet from that session. Just triceps huh? How come?
Btw I love the close-grip bp. As Freako said, killer triceps from that one.
I didnt even notice that I did triceps...Brutal triceps work.Little sore now perhaps?![]()
J/K my triceps are still pretty sore. Thanks for the compliment Lionqueen.I must start doing that move, everyone in here tells how good it is! Thanks ironheart!killer tri session h0ke. gotta love the CG bench, great exersice for tri mass. keep up the good work m8.
What the fuck is horseshoe?Nice workout h0ke! you'll have a mean horseshoe in now time![]()
Thanks still Skeptic!Well like I said to El Freako we were out of time and power. And it felt good to do just triceps. Thanks for stopping by my log Rocky the greatest!Certainly a way to hammer the tris - but why a whole session devoted to them?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.