• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
More PB's - good going.

That smith squat weight wasn't exactly light either - good stuff.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hello fellas! Thanks Rocky and Lionheart!! Rocky: Yes the weight was good, but with those weights I normally can do 10 easily.. Yesterday I did chest and abs. Today I did back n bi's.

Chest:
Bench Press:
3x8x60kg +many sets with difrent weights

Incline Dumbbell Press:
2x10x18,5kg + 10x23,5kg

Abs:
3x30

Back:
Barbell Row:
12x50kg + 8x80kg + 5x80kg (Grip was so bad :angrydude:) + 8x80kg + 8x80kg

Glose Grip EZ Bar Row:
2x10x60kg + 10x70kg

Seated Cable Rows:
10x65kg + 10x75kg + 10x85kg

Biceps:
EZ Bar Curl:
10x30kg + 10x35x + 10x40kg

Hammer Curl:
3x5x23,5kg

Wide Grip EZ Bar Curl:
21x30kg + 21x20kg

Train felt good.. Not great but it didn't suck, so maybe I can be happy for it :D. If I have power tomorrow I will do legs.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good looking session h0ke. keep it up bro:xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks ironheart, done my best :).
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session mate!! keep up the good work
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Prince :).
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Last back session looks good. What did you do to better your grip with the last two sets of bb rows?
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Mikew, well that time when my grip sucked I test some kind of Weight Lifting Wrist Traps and they sucked :D, so I put some magnesium to my hands and start to lift. :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong session bro.Nice amount of work there.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks for support Lionheart! I really appreciate it :).
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Man I don`t have time to repair what you have written. It would take too much time.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
U wanna fight? Lets see in front of K-Supermarket at 3 O'clock! :sissyfight:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I hate when grip goes on back work! :disgust:

Play nicely you two!!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Sucks about the grip. Great weight on the exercise though:gaygay:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Rocky and PrizeFighter, yeah it sucks if u dont have good grip in back day. Today I did some chest, didn't have power and time so train was short..

Bench Press:
2x60kg + 3x5x65kg + 2x70kg (2nd with little help) + 8x60kg + 6x60kg

Incline Dumbbell Press:
10x18,5kg + 7x23,5kg + 10x18,5kg

Train doesn't felt good maybe I am too tired or somethink. I don't have enough time to sleep at weekdays. Next weekend I am gonna sleeeeeep! Hope that helps :dunnodude:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Rest up and eat good!!...u will be back in no time!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Yea, if you feel tired at the gym you need the rest. I took three days off from the gym the other week and stacked myself with good food and lots of rest, and came back stronger than ever.
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
17
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
32
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top