• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Mt chest is a weak point aswel. Just focus on the big moves and push hard. It'll just take longer than others to improve, but persevere. Session looked good.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
PrinceVegeta: Thanks for support m8! :)

alee`: I think 4 times is too much for a week but 2-3 times I could do.
That 100kg doesn't come in this year honey, maybe in year 2010?

PrizeFighteR: Thanks for advice bro!

Rocky: Yeah, I read some article where they said that genes affect to improving.
So thats true that to someones it just take longer. Thanks for support, I really appreciate it :).

Today I don't have time to check out ur logs . I'll check it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.



Todays session was pretty good to me I think.
Some shoulders, calves, bis and tris.

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: (don't remember/know how much alee`/pGhi helped in these. So buddys tell me :))
10x11kg + 10x16kg + 10x18,5kg + 8x23,5kg + 10x23,5kg + 8x23,5kg

Standing Calf Raises (Hack):
10x40kg + 30x80kg + 20x110kg + 15x130kg + 40x80kg

Standing Bicep Cable Curl: (I don't remember how much we did. pGhi and alee`can make corrections)
20x25kg + 12x30kg + 10x40kg

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:(I don't remember how much we did. pGhi and alee`can make corrections)
30x30kg + 20x30kg + 12x45kg

Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press:
8x55kg + 12x55kg (last one was forced)

Barbell Curl:
25x20kg


Now I am so tired that I just go to bed. :icon_ninja:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
nice session h0ke. keep it up mate.
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
GOOD HOKE!!

I didin`t help you almoust anything on Dumbbell Shoulder Press, I just secure you exercise, thats it! You done healthy and nice series with your own body:D
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
ironheart: Thanks for support bro.

pGhi: Pussy is in ur pants :). Thanks m8!

alee`: Oukki Doukki bro. Thanks

Glex: Yap, it burned like a hell :runinafire:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session man! keep the intensity up!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks PrinceVegeta, I'll keep it up :).
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey H0ke awesome progressions!
Biceps were battered!!! lol
i should stop by this log more often :)
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
MaKaVeLi: I'm never thought about that, that my problem could be in other areas than chest. When u said that it could be in shoulders, I remembered that I rarely do shoulders. It could be my shoulders what is laging but I think that my chest is laging too. I need to do some shoulders, and those advices are good m8. Thank u very much bro!

So I do some DB's, presses to chest. Then I need to train my shoulders too.[/QUOTE]

No worries mate :tiphat: . Because your shoulders are involved in pretty much every chest exercise imaginable, then if you aren't training them enough then it's likely they're holding you back. I'd suggest you implement at least 3 shoulder exercises during the week (1 for each part of the delts - anterior, posterior and medial heads).

good looking session there bud, I'm glad to see that shoulder press there!
 
alee`

alee`

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
47
Points
6
Yep. Makalevi you are talking thing!

And hoke dont feel down. We have many tips for you !!! Now it`s time to start make us chest harder and harder!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hypocrisy86:
Thanks for support and stopping by :).

Makaveli:
Thanks, yeah I need to just train my weak points.'

alee`:
U guys need to give some advice for me :D!
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
Great workout...keep training hard:xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
EternaL:
Thanks m8, I will!

Hello every1, today we did some chest.
My chest felt sore for last chest session but I think that todays session was still good for me.

Cable Crossover: [Pumping, had to wait that we can do other stuff]
12x25kg
12x35kg
1245kg

Smith Machine Bench Press:
10x25kg
8x55kg
8x65kg
8x65kg
8x65kg
8x70kg
^alee` and pGhi helped in some these.

Incline Dumbbell Press:
10x16kg
8x23,5kg
8x23,5kg
12x23,5kg pGhi helped with last ones
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Hehe, it sucks when the equipment you need is already taken : )

Good workout Hoke.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Mikew:
Yeah, that really sucks when some machines are reserved :angrydude:, but thats life.
Thanks for support :).
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Bet those extra spotted reps on the DB inclines burned :runinafire:
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
17
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
32
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top