• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
U must go to gym! Damn bingdrinker chillin in Joensuu!
Bingedrinker? I dont even know what alcohol is.. :methman:
I'll hit the gym later today or tomorrow.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Some nice sessions there bro.Keep them coming man and stop drinking:angrydude:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Some nice sessions there bro.Keep them coming man and stop drinking:angrydude:
Thanks man! What drinking, I dunno what u are talkin about :spy:..

:coolguy:

Today I pumped Chest and triceps.. Nothin special, different weights and moves so Im not going to write them up.

Tomorrow I'll hit Back and Biceps with pGhi. I cant wait that :hsughr:.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Who´s the boss between you and pGhi then? :keke:

And its about time you put up another gorgeous babe as your avatar!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I r'z in your log
bumpn with DA
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Solid sessions going on there bud
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Yesterday I got normal session and today I did only Bench Press.

Yesterday:
Day 1 - Thigs and Shoulders

Full Squat:
10x50kg
6x70kg
6x80kg
6x80kg
10x50kg
Easy..

Leg Extension:
20x50kg
Not easy..

DB Shoulder Press:
10x18,5kg
10x18,5kg
Easy..

Lateral Raise:
15x8kg
15x8kg
Easy..

That was easy session. I didnt want to take it hard because of that accident.
But my back and neck is feeling better and better everyday.

Todays session:
Bench Press:
10x20kg
10x50kg
10x60kg
6x70kg
1x80kg PB!!
1x80kg
Dropset:
failurex70kg
failurex60kg
failurex50kg
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good work on the PB dude, 100kg's just over the hill...
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work h0ke!
congrats on that PB :D
good that your back n neck is getting better!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Good work on the PB dude, 100kg's just over the hill...
Thanks Freako :tiphat:. Maybe I can lift that 100kg in the future..

Awesome work h0ke!
congrats on that PB :D
good that your back n neck is getting better!
Thanks Hypobro. Actually now my neck is more sore than it was few days ago :disgust:... And that sucks.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
for an "easy" session you did very good bro, and congrats for your PB .... nice avi :D :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome PB on bench.Congrats bro.Little more updates please:2:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Always fun getting a PB on bench, good sessions bro:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Nice sessions Hoke, especially the pb in bench, gotta, love those : )

And yea, your new avi is good, kinda gives the-girl-next-door vibes :D
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
15
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top