• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice back session. The deadlift is one of the hardest exercises to master imo. Take you time and build up slowly before you injure yourself
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
BGL:
Thanks m8. DB Rows felt good.

miamiracing:
Hey :gaygay:. Thanks for stoppin by.

philosopher:
Yeah deads are very good exercise but you have to do it right if u dont u can hurt yourself pretty easily. Thanks for checking my log.

Yesterday we did shoulders and abs. I dont remember what we did so Im not going to write it up.

Today we did chest. We went to the gym and there were lots of guys. Everyone of them wanted to do bench press so we did Smith Machine Bench Press and I dont like it :disgust:.

Chest:

Smith Machine Bench Press:
2WU sets
6x75kg
4x75kg
3x75kg
:no:

Pec Deck:
2x15x unknown weights
8x unknown weights

Cable Crossover:
3 sets

Thats it. Tomorrow we are going to do arms!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey man, dont worry bout those smith benches
still solid weight , just keep up the good work man!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
where's the bottles..i mean the sessions? :linedrunk:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hello bros! I've been pretty lazy to update my log lately. Im so tired.. :(. But Im going to start loggin my sessions now! I've been ill very long time but now Im feelin much better.. hopefully Ill heal properly .
I broke my laptop last Saturday so Im not be able to be at the computer so often..

Day 1 - Chest

DB Flat Press:
15x18,5kg
10x28,5kg
8x33,5kg
3x38,5kg forced

BB Flat Press:
15x20kg
10x50kg
10x60kg
10x60kg
20x50kg

Pec Deck:
2x18xunknown weights

Day 2 - Arms

CG Bench Press:
20kgx15
50kgx10
60kgx10
60kgx10

EZ-Bar Skull Crusher
30kgx10
35kgx10
35kgx10

Triceps Extension - Rope Attachment
3 sets


Day 3 - Back


Seated Cable Row
WU
3x10x80kg

DB Row
15x23,5kg
10x33,5kg
10x38,5kg
7x42,5kg

I broke my left knee while that yesterdays back workout and its really painful.. If its not ok tomorrow I maybe have to go to the doctor.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice sessions Hokey, hope you're knee's alright mate.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice workouts H0ke.DB presses and rows looking strong for you.I hope your knee is nothing too serious and it gets better soon.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Glad you're feeling better although that knee thing seems to not help - hope it getys sorted out. Good to see you logging and nice session.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice session h0ke. :xyxthumbs:
I hope your knee isn't that busted up as you say. :(
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
El Freako:
Thanks bro! My knee is fine now. It was only 2 days really painful but then it was almost OK. And now its perfectly fine :)

Lionheart:
Thanks Marko. I appreciate it :tiphat:. I dont know what was with my knee but I think that it cant be anything serious because it was painful only few days.

Rocky:
Thank you Rocky. Its always nice to see u at my log :).

Daniel Andersson:
Thanks for the support DA :2:

Samoan-Z:
Thanks Samoan :49:




Here comes few sessions. I did one workout at last Friday but I dont remember the weights.. I did only Bech Press at that day. And at the Sunday I did Shoulders and Abs.. I dont remember those weights either but it wasnt anything special.

Yesterdays session:

Chest:

Bench Press:
WU
6x60kg
6x70kg
6x75kg
4x80kg [pGhi helpped with the last one]
4x80kg [pGhi helpped with the last one]

Incline DB Press:
10x23,5kg
8x28,5kg
6x33,5kg forced... :no:
10x28,5kg

Pec Deck:
2 sets


Todays session:

Triceps and Biceps:

CG Bench Press:
WU
6x60kg
4x70kg
4x70kg
4x70kg

Skull Crushers:
10x30kg
6x40kg
6x40kg
5x40kg :tear:

Preacher Curl:
10x30kg
10x30kg
5x30kg [negative]
2x15x20kg [negative]

DB Curl:
10x11kg [negative]
10x18,5kg

I'll check out ur logs when I have little more time.. now I gotta do physics homework. :tear:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Finally some sessions! looking strong HOKEY!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
AWESOME numbers mate :) didnt u do few with 75kgs in CGBP?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice workout sis, keep it up :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good work bro.Your presses are coming up nicely.You better keep those sessions coming:xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great workout man! looks like your chest is getting stronger and stronger !! keep working hard
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
13
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
29
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top