• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
:49: :49: @ Banshee's 'hose dragger' comment...

Nice shots of the training, Fallen. Good luck with those stinking hillbilies:no:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Sorry for not posting in my log and anyone else's for a little bit but a lot of crap has been going down and i just haven't had time to go to the gym and looking at everyone else's log depresses me. Well I take my state test this thurs. and then i am done with the academy minus HAZMAT and ARFF. The stress from an exwife has been killing me but i finally got the gym mon for a little bit. I am dissapointed in the numbers but i knew they would be low so oh well

Chest

DB Bench
70lb x 12
85lb x 10
105lb x 8

Incline Bench
135lb x 12
155lb x 10
185lb x 8

Pec Deck
100lb x 12
120lb x 10
150lb x 8
170lb x 8

Low Cable Crossovers
40lb x 10
50lb x 20
60lb x 8

Cardio
20min Sprints
 
imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
248
Points
18
very strong incline lift...nice work man.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
fallen said:
Well I take my state test this thurs. and then i am done with the academy minus HAZMAT and ARFF.
:hsughr:
fallen said:
The stress from an exwife has been killing me...
I know a guy...:spy:

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Anyway, sucks that you're stressed, but at least you got something in. And the 20 minutes of sprinting after that looks diabolical :ughnoes:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Don't be down on the session. It may be down on your usual colossal strength but it was still damn impressive. Soz to hear about the probs, but at least you'll be done with your academy so that'll be one load off! Take it easy buddy.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
nice chest workout buddy.. very efficient and intense from what i see. nice rep range as well.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
imrann - thanx lost a lot of strength but still happy to be back at the gym

Glex - lol yeah i wouldn't mind it so much but with everything else it was just bad timing.

Rocky - thanx yeah stress level will be way down i still have to take summer classes for ARFF and HAZMAT but those are easy so no worries

Serb - thanx i see you made a log great job buddy i'll check everyones logs today i have missed seeing the progress made.

This was from Wed night i was studing for my state test but needed a break so i hit the gym. Since i was not sure what skills would be on the test i went a little light as to not be too sore on thurs morning.

Back

Hammer Strength ISO Row
90lb x 15
180lb x 12
270lb x 10
360lb x 6

Cable Pulldowns

120lb x 12
140lb x 10
160lb x 7

DB Row
75lb x 12
80lb x 10
90lb x 10

Deadlifts
135lb x 12
225lb x 12
275lb x 10

Thats it, I passed my skills test on thurs morning and i feel good about my written test from the afternoon but i won't get my final grade until next wed or thurs i'll keep you post though.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Good weight on the Iso Row :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good weight throughout. Congrats on the skills test and hope you did as well in the others.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
nice back workout.. those iso rows lookin good.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Glex - thanx yeah that is a great machine

Rocky - thanx i can't wait till thurs that is when i graduate

Serb - thanx a lot

Fri night legs

Leg Extensions
150lb x 12
190lb x 10
210lb x 8
250lb x 7 entire stack baby

Leg Curls
100lb x 12
140lb x 10
170lb x 8

Donkey Calf Raises
320lb x 20
400lb x 15
400lb x 15

Squats
225lb x 12
300lb x 10
400lb x 10

Had to leave sooner than i wanted to, because me niece was in a play that i had to go to.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Sat shoulders and traps

DB Press
60lb x 10
65lb x 10
75lb x 8 - felt weak to start off kinda killed my workout

BB Shrugs
135lb x 12
225lb x 10
315lb x 10
405lb x 8

DB Side Laterals
20lb x 12
25lb x 10
27.5lb x 8

BB High Rows
50lb x 12
70lb x 10
90lb x 10 - should have started with 90lb at least

DB Shrugs
100lb x 15
100lb x 15
100lb x 15
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
that leg session rocks man, huge numbers everywhere, 400x10 on squats after pre exhausting them so bad with isolation movements are seriously impressive man:) gotta check this log out often:D
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
400 lb squats.. good job bro.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Thanx Bulkboy your log is moviating aswell

Serb thanx for checking in

Arms

Preacher Curls
60lb x 12
80lb x 10
100lb x 10
120lb x 6

Rope Pushdowns
100lb x 12
120lb x 10
145lb x 10
160lb x 8

DB Curls
30lb x 12
35lb x 10
40lb x 8

Close Grip Bench Press
95lb x 12
115lb x 10
135lb x 10

Barbell Curls
50lb x 12
70lb x 10
90lb x 6

Tri Cable Pushdown Burnout
140lb - 20lb x 8 down 10lb after each set no rest

Cardio
25min - 450cal

Sauna - 20min
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
As always the strength is there in spades in every session! Love the pushdown burnout at the end of the last one! Ouch!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome session there fallen:D strong preachers and pushdowns, the close grips are real good to:)
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
nice arm session dude.. but u could do better with those db curls :)
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
^^ Maybe not after those ridiculous preachers :ughnoes:
 
Top