• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Glex - yeah on regular decline i feel really awkward maybe im just too tall to be comfortable

Rocky - yeah i just get lazy but i am super motivated to keep up my log and i will be here daily even if only to update it

miamiracing - thanx bro for coming by and always gotta move more

Legs - more so quads and calves

Standing Calf Raises
400lb x 15
400lb x 15
400lb x 15
400lb x 15

Seated Leg Extensions
150lb x 15
170lb x 12
200lb x 10

Donkey Calf Raises
300lb x 15
400lb x 15
400lb x 15

Squat
200lb x 12
300lb x 10
400lb x 10
400lb x 10

Seated Calf Raises
100lb x 25
100lb x 25
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Back once again with those magnificent squats.

I want to squat that. :tear:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Ah, there's those sexy fireman legs. You could carry both Rocky and I out of a burning building with us slung over your shoulders :gaygay:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Rocky - thanx bro you may wanna squat like me but i wanna be ripped like you

Prizefighter - thanx for stopping in and the kind words

Glex - these firefighter legs will carry you and Rock anywhere you wanna go

Shoulders

Side Laterals
10lb x 10
15lb x 10
20lb x 10
25lb x 10

Over Head Press
145lb x 10
160lb x 10
205lb x 10
235lb x 8

Shrugs
225lb x 15
270lb x 15
360lb x 15
455lb x 10

Upright Rows
100lb x 10
130lb x 10
160lb x 10
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Arms

Barbell Curls
45lb x 12
65lb x 10
85lb x 10

Cable Extensions
130lb x 15
150lb x 15
200lb x 10

Preacher Curls
55lb x 12
70lb x 10
80lb x 10

Close Grip Bench
95lb x 15
135lb x 15
185lb x 10

Lying Cable Curls
60lb x 12
75lb x 10
90lb x 8

Seated Overhead Tri Extension
70lb x 20
130lb x 15
175lb x 12
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Shit, a true Texas power house Fallen!
mega-heavy squats,
biceps and triceps Workouts are getting heavy too man, thats goood
get them blasted to pieces
bet you'll squat 500 for 10 soon man, keep it up, you'll be able to squat a fire truck one day!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Superb work. upright rows are huge. And all those arm exercsies are good weight for those reps.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Hypo - thanx bro yeah i can't wait to keep breaking my personal best

Rocky - thanx as always i plan on never leaving a big gap in my log entires.

Chest

DB Bench
75lb x 12
85lb x 10
115lb x 7

Incline DB Bench
70lb x 12
80lb x 10
85lb x 8 (felt really heavy after the flat bench)

Incline DB Flyes
30lb x 12
40lb x 10
50lb x 10

Dips (Super set with Pec Deck)
Me x 12
Me x 12
Me x 12

Peck Deck
190lb x 10
210lb x 10
250lb x 10
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice sessions there fallen! keep up the good work
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Solid work, heavy DB press :xyxthumbs:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Prince - thanx for stopping by bro

prizefighter - gotta love the dbs all day

Back

BB Rows
135lb x 12
185lb x 10
225lb x 10

Wide Grip Pulldowns
165lb x 12
195lb x 10
210lb x 8

One Hand Rows
70lb x 10
90lb x 10
120lb x 10

Pullovers
160lb x 10
200lb x 10
250lb x 10
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
sick session, but im more intrested in that lady in your avatar fuck yeah
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Sweet back work! Those pullovers are heavy as fuck!!
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Big numbers on that back workout! How much do you weigh? (I think I missed it)
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
knight rider - haha thanx and yeah my avi distracts me a lot too

Rocky - those pullovers made my abs sore even lol

mexofro - thanx and i think i am still 270lb but it has been a lil bit since i weighed myself

Shoulders and Traps

Front DB Raises
15lb x 10
20lb x 10
25lb x 10

DB Press
50lb x 12
65lb x 10
75lb x 10 ---> felt strong i should've gone heavier

Side Cable Twist
20lb x 15
20lb x 15
25lb x 15

Shrugs
270lb x 12
360lb x 12
500lb x 12 10sec hold on the last rep of every set

High Row
120lb x 10
150lb x 10
200lb x 10 ----> same as presses I really wish i would've gone heavier just felt so strong this morning
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I'll say you were strong - shrugs, presses and rows were huge for those reps!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Thanx Rocky this week has been great really feeling strong and loving it.

Arms

Close Grip Bench
135lb x 15
185lb x 12
205lb x 10

Cable Curls (facing away from stack)
70lb x 15
100lb x 12
130lb x 10

Overhead Tricep Extensions
130lb x 12
160lb x 10
190lb x 10

DB Curls
35lb x 12
45lb x 10
50lb x 7

Tricep Cable Extensions
150lb x 12
170lb x 10
200lb x 8

Barbell Curls
65lb x 10
85lb x 10
100lb x 10
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions man!! great stuff!
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
some nice sessions! how are those cable curls going! im a big fan of them but its been awhile since i did them! i like to face away from the stack Ronnie style, nothing like the fear of having the cable cut your nutsack to keep it strict lol!
 
Top