• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hey everybody, here's Kai L. Greene and his recent guest pose at the Rhode Island!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is a disgrace to the sport of BBing!

I would really like to hear from those who believe he is shy... fuck... what would it been like if he werent a "shy person"

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I would really like to hear from those who believe he is shy... fuck... what would it been like if he werent a "shy person"

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got anything to say?

i already said it, they suck because they are stripper routines not because he doesnt hold his poses long enough. Thats all we need, longer Kai routines.:omgwtf::omgwtf::omgwtf::omgwtf:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai Greene's phisique is one of the best in IFBB pro ranks in contest day period.

His posing is kind gay, SO WHAT?

2-times ASC champ, that's what it counts to me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His posing routines are not "gay", they are entertainment. He is bringing something fresh to a sport that could really use it.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes the same entainment you can get for visiting a strip joint.
We want handstands....right... dilatedmuscle? ;P

MVSF1.. i made no reference to his physique

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His posing routines are not "gay", they are entertainment. He is bringing something fresh to a sport that could really use it.

Yeah its not gay its slutty... something that would have been provocative and disgraceful for even a female BBer!

Its not gay for sure... I'm certain homosexual athletes have more respect for their sports integrity

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah its not gay its slutty... something that would have been provocative and disgraceful for even a female BBer!

Its not gay for sure... I'm certain homosexual athletes have more respect for their sports integrity

hence the use of the word "stripper" and not "gay"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Shy and introverted people usually have a coping mechanism to allow themselves to perform in public. E.g. A surprisingly large proportion of actors actually had speech and shyness problems as kids (although the majority are still attention whores). The coping mechanism is usually about having a persona for the world that is somewhat removed from themselves thus allowing them to do simple things in front of an audience.

On Kai's posing: I've always felt that Kai's posing detracts from his physique as it doesn't effectively display it. END OF STORY. A posing routine can be entertaining but not at the expensive of displaying his physique. Now a guest posing routine you can do just about anything that gets the crowd cheering, you are there to entertain, not compete. But guest posings are also about developing a fan base and creating a profile in the sport that is respected and admired so that fans and judges come into the events that you are competing in looking for you to be placed well. How many times have we seen relative unknowns have great physiques get overlooked in the judging? Plenty of times, simply because everyone in attendance has a list of competitors that they are expecting to be at the top of the list, the unknowns then have to compete to push in at the end of that list.

Basically in this day and age of highly accessible media, you can't afford to do something that detracts from your profile, whether that be signing pics or guest posings. Kai has built a profile on his headstands and stripper styled routines. I don't think it does the sport any good, but it hasn't hurt Kai thus-far (much to my chagrin).

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Nothing brings as many polarized opinions as a kai thread.

yes the same entainment you can get for visiting a strip joint.
We want handstands....right... dilatedmuscle? ;P

MVSF1.. i made no reference to his physique

I thought handstands were a display of agility, flexibility and ballance. Other then that, i dont care for them. The first time i saw him do it i was pretty damn impressed but im used to it now, i would like to see him do something else. He was going to do handstand pushups at the ASC but he failed.

You have no idea what kind of respect kai has for the sport. You are constantly making claims about kai and when everyone jumps on your statements you plead for everyone to respect you opinion... so make your statements as an opinion.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You are entitled to your opinion, you said it. So move on. I find it entertaining and something fresh. If you don't like it then don't watch it. Simple as that.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His routines are entertaining, no doubt about that. But when competing, he should pay more attention to how to display his physique properly; hold his poses longer and make some minor adjustments to some of his poses. On top of that, he should NOT get any heavier than he already is. Getting better is not always the same as getting bigger and bigger.

Y

yardharr

Quite the entertainer this man.

All obvious comments about routine aside, there is one thing I noticed..
His rear lat spread he actually seems to do properly and really show the width and thickness that his lats have. Before it almost looked liked he was trying to hide them, which was a shame because his lats come to mind first when I think of whose are the best.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quite the entertainer this man.

All obvious comments about routine aside, there is one thing I noticed..
His rear lat spread he actually seems to do properly and really show the width and thickness that his lats have. Before it almost looked liked he was trying to hide them, which was a shame because his lats come to mind first when I think of whose are the best.

His back lat spread is only average. It actually makes his waist look huge and as though he has a very short torso. This is due to the way he arches his back and pushes his arse out. Plus he looks to lack detail in his back, which is something he seems to have addressed somewhat since '09.

Konan

Konan

What a great GUEST POSING ROUTINE. Really entertaining compared to the usual balls-to-the-walls-music and going through the mandatory poses. But I agree with people who say his posing in contest doesn't show his physique the best possible way. For a guest pose it was great.

Zviko

Zviko

What a great GUEST POSING ROUTINE. Really entertaining compared to the usual balls-to-the-walls-music and going through the mandatory poses. But I agree with people who say his posing in contest doesn't show his physique the best possible way. For a guest pose it was great.

X2 I enjoyed it.
It's just the usual people with the same criticism on each kai thread. It's fair to say we are all entitled to our opinions but what purpose does it serve having a negative opinion about Kai and then voicing it every video? It becomes irrelevant. If you don't like it then don't watch it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
X2 I enjoyed it.
It's just the usual people with the same criticism on each kai thread. It's fair to say we are all entitled to our opinions but what purpose does it serve having a negative opinion about Kai and then voicing it every video? It becomes irrelevant. If you don't like it then don't watch it.

Why voice a positive opinion if you don't add anything of any depth to the conversation :e5dunno:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Why voice a positive opinion if you don't add anything of any depth to the conversation :e5dunno:
1. Validation is an important communicative staple.
2. It's one's right.