• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hooked on Dolphins

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Crazy as always.. and whats up with the lack of updates?! :D

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
there's nothing skinny in that pic Pain, great mostmuscular pose, keep up training bro :2:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That's some nice lean muscle you've got there Pain. I'm impressed with your cardio regime. I wish I had the dedication to that aspect of my training.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Looking very lean there Pain, abs are looking great.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good pic, abs and traps are looking great. Have you measured the bf% lately?

P

Pain

VIP
muchas gracias everyone^^^ :D

I finally got word from the army after several months of appealing. They have agreed that I don't have the medical condition that was listed and are letting me re-apply. Even though they're letting me re-apply, I can only do so in 7 months time from now. Oh well, atleast I won't have to wait 2 years now.

I'll be updating my log on a daily basis from now on.

In light of the good news, I'll be doing a 2 hour cardio workout later today. I haven't done a 2 hour cardio session in a while. Aslong as I get a hit of endorphines I'll be happy. :linedrunk:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glad to hear that u can apply again:2: exactly what kind of medical condition did they list that made that happend in the first place?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to see u can re apply earlier man! looking pretty ripped and big in the last pic u posted! keep it up man!

Endorphins rule!

P

Pain

VIP
Thanks guys.

I'm off to do some cardio. Be back in 3 hours.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
I messed up my legs pretty bad today. I was 1 hour 45 minutes in to my cardio session and as soon as I got off the rowing machine, both of my legs locked up. My quads,hams and calves all pulled at once and it was excruciating. I managed to get over to the tredmill and held onto the sides to keep myself up. I stood there for about 10 minutes untill I could bend my legs. I managed to do some stretching and was able losing them up abit.

That was pretty scary, I've never had that happen to my legs before, I've pulled my hams and calves before but never my quads,hams and calves all at once. I guess I just over did it today with the cardio. I've had ice packs on my quads for 30 minutes now and they're starting to get some feeling back into them.

Anyway, heres what I did. I mixed it up and did low,medium and high intensity.

wendesday August 13 2008

AM cardio
45 minutes - tredmill at 5km/ph

PM cardio
15 minute run @ 10km/ph
15 minutes / bike / keeping it above 115rpm
15 minutes / cross trainer (can't remember the speed as I was too busy watching the olympics)
15 minutes / bike / keeping it above 110rpm
15 minutes run @ 9km/ph
30 minutes / rowing machine
20 minutes of pain :sadface:

Anyone got any advice as to why my legs locked up like this? I did enough stretching and kept hydrated through out the workout. I hope my legs are ok in the morning, Its hard to even walk up the stairs right now. They're still feeling abit stiff and sore.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn that's a massive cardio session. you say that you drank enough water so i'm not sure why your legs locked up like that.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session despite the weird pain man...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is extremely odd... the knee jerk reaction you'll probably hear is "you need more potassium!!".... but it's not that. Only thing I can think of would be some kind of nerve impingement, probably sciatic, which could have happened with the way you were positioned on the rower, and which would also explain why your whole legs just locked up.

Just rest them, see how they feel tomorrow, probably all you can do.

P

Pain

VIP
I've taking some pain killers and iced my legs some more. Starting to feel better now. I'll have to wait untill tomorrow morning to see how they feel. I thought I was going to have to take a trip to A&E. I was scared incase I tore something but I think I would've been in more pain.

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get some pedialyte or some Gatorade. You were probably low on electrolytes. Low pottasium could also be the cause of your reaction like IS stated.

Your body will tell you when it's had enough and your's obviously did that. lol.

Freak:hsughr:

P

Pain

VIP
I had 2 bananas and a powerade before my workout. :confused:

P

Pain

VIP
My legs are still stiff and sore today. Did some light stretching but I don't have full flexablity in my legs yet.