Daniel Andersson
Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2006
- Messages
- 8,184
- Points
- 63
I bet you did
, aren't you afraid you overtrain doing that much?
Looks good though
Looks good though
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I bet you did, aren't you afraid you overtrain doing that much?
Looks good though![]()
I bet you did, aren't you afraid you overtrain doing that much?
Looks good though![]()

He is not bodybuilding, he is getting ready for boot camp.. probably the most grueling and exhausting experience he will ever go through. Anything he does here will not be compared to the "over training" he will do there.
So who is gonna run the site when you are gone? Line and Tech? Oh the horror!!![]()


It's going great so far Pain!! keep up the good work!!

What is your diet like man? you have to eat heaps just so stand up from such hard workuots all the time!
I had one big bowl of pasta before doing all that whiched helped. Plus 4 cups of oatmeal in the morning helped too. 
Looks great, Pain
You need to time yourself on a track so I can get a feel for how fast you are. You're obviously in good shape already, I wouldn't be surprised if you were easily under 10 minutes for a 1.5 mile.

Pics? Show us pics of the buff Pain, and the new in shape runner Pain?![]()
Your MM looks a LOT like Line's, meaning you have a really good build. I would imagine by the time all this is done your going to be shredded. Are you maintaining your size ok or are you losing it?Looks great PainYour MM looks a LOT like Line's, meaning you have a really good build. I would imagine by the time all this is done your going to be shredded. Are you maintaining your size ok or are you losing it?
I wouldn't go as far as saying my MM pic looks like Line's. lol but thanks for the complement!I don't think I've lost any size, not that I've noticed anyway. bf has gone down alot, which was what I was wanting.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.