• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hooked on Dolphins

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
It's gotta be nerve related, keep resting them.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
It's gotta be nerve related, keep resting them.

I hope not. I've taking pain killers today and will just be doing upper body for the next week or so.

:49: @ JB editing my thread title.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Never looked at the thread cause of the funny name :keke: OOPS. I will follow it now that its your log pain.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Pain by name, pain by nature... :keke:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Just an update. I am medically cleared now. I'll be applying for the army in march.

Still training, not much cardio or running though. Heres a few pics. Only tricep shots, don't feel like taking my top off. :bitenails: This was before a workout.

sqje2p-1.jpg

2qaig7l-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Looking good Pain, nice side tri shot! would've been better with the top off :gaygay:


Good luck with your training for the army man!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looking large and in charge pain! just how i imagined the admin of this site looking like!
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Just spent the last 2 hours at work reading this log. Inspirational.
Awesome Man! Fucking Awesome.
Best Wishes to you bro.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Hey Pain,
looking good in the pictures,
Awesome long tricep(Horseshoe head) :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hell ya PAIN!, show em what u got.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice looking side tri there Pain!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Thanks for the comments. I might start this log up again for motivation.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
The support is always here pain :tiphat:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ that would be good man! Ur log was always a good with lots of awesome cardio and lifting sessions
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
your joining or your in already? royal marines correct? what will you be doing?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice side triceps there Pain.:gaysign:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Admin or not wherez the logs biatch lol.

:shakefist:
 

Similar threads

Top