tim290280
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 7,956
- Points
- 73
^^ Don't disagree.
I think we would all do better to just actually eat food. Took me a long time to get to like eating food, once I did I completely changed.
I think we would all do better to just actually eat food. Took me a long time to get to like eating food, once I did I completely changed.










) i would actually be interested to see those studies because i'm with lionheart i have had positive results with glutamine. if i may give you an example; while dieting for my first show i noticed in the final 3 weeks leading up to it that my recovery was lacking quite substantially. usually my once a week split allows me to recover fully between workouts and with the deprived caloric state i was in it wasn't happening. i hadn't used glutamine (at least not by itself, i'm sure some of the supplements i've used have contained it). i used pure glutamine daily at around 7 grams a day in my shakes and i really have to say, it made a big difference. and may i also include that i strongly don't feel like this was a placebo effect as i did nothing different in my training/diet and was able to recover in a weeks time between workouts whereas i wasn't able to before. thoughts?