Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
At least a liter every hour, and quite a bit after a hard run. I can down water like nobody's bizznazz 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

That seems like too much Gobble Gobble.Tweak said:Well, ever since I started carrying a water bottle with me I realized how much water I was drinkin during each session
I drink about 60oz per workout
next.

Flex said:That seems like too much Gobble Gobble.
Your system can only intake about 50-60% of the amount that you can lose during a training session. More leads to cramps and bloating.
![]()


I'm never coming over to your house for a swim again.Noob Cooties said:I usually just jump in the pool after a workout and grab a couple big gulps of the pool water. That way when I gotta pee, I can go while drinking.
Saves time & money.
depends.. i guess around 1.5-2 liters a session


I usually go through about 1.5 liters during a workout and drink a total of about a gallon and a half a day - some of it crystal light or sugar free coolade. The last week and a half before I compete I will start upping that so it is around 2.5 to 3 gallons a day before I cut back to sips before the show and piss myself dry - bodybuilding is fun, right?
same here miami,
but sometimes i forget my bottle of water![]()

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.