• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

How Much Water Do You Consume During Lifting?

big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Does it really matter, make sure you consume enough water the rest of the day aswell. Unless you are depleting water for a contest, it really does not matter being that spercific
 
Powerlifter MB

Powerlifter MB

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
19
Points
1
It shouldn't effect your gains anyway about it, just drink when your thirsty. It's not a big thing to worry about.
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
More than six glasses of water. When I used to exercise, I ended up feeling thirsty frequently. So I had to keep up with my water intake.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
For me approximately 100 oz. daily.
 

Similar threads

mjappe
Replies
25
Views
10K
maj79
maj79
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
48
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top