• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I'm Back

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your going to look like a sprinter is a horrible analogy

saying your going to look like a long distance runner would be a much better analogy since Sprinters are actually in fantastic shape with a very good amount of muscle

If sprinters trained with weights more they'd look like football players you do realize that right Serb?

next time say long distance runner :xyxthumbs:

thread hijack sorry :tear:

I know I wouldn't mind looking like this guy, add more weight training to that frame and you got yourself a football player :e5dunno:

Attachments

• sprinter.jpg
    sprinter.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 43
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's black. Of course he's gonna look all muscular and shit. :e5dunno:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ shut up i was joking about him doing roids.. but u never know..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats a black thing, isn't it? *lol*

i wish i where black.. serious..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
black or white.. big deal.. stop being pussies..

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to say thank-you to everyone who has had a hand in helping to HIGHJACK MY LOG. :no:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
:49:

I didn't say cardio made you lose muscle, Tweak, I said running will...specifically long distance. You're right about the sprinters, those guys are jacked.

Good job on the 9:41, let's see the 10 minutes :skurred:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got 10 minutes tomorrow man...no sweat. I think I'm gonna work my way up to 20 minutes for a whole week and then start with HIIT or what you suggested with the long or hard approach.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5-25-07
Cardio

Forgot to post up my cardio session for friday. No big deal...I walked nine holes of golf with my golf bag over my shoulder. A good time and a good little bit of cardio. I will post my cardio session for today later on. Have a good one boys. :gaygay:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is that cardio? you walked? lol.

:gaygay:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I walked for 3 hours. It's cardio bitch.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmetto said:
I walked for 3 hours. It's cardio bitch.

you mean cardio for bitches :bowroflarms:

I still love you sugar :gaygay:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am honestly hurt at your poor attempts to seduce me. :tear: I'm bout to go run in this 91 degree 90% humidity S.C. heat. That aint bitch cardio by no means son.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Yeah, walking nine holes is tiring. Especially when you're as bad as I am and you have to walk extra trying to find your ball on the next fairway!

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glex said:
Yeah, walking nine holes is tiring. Especially when you're as bad as I am and you have to walk extra trying to find your ball on the next fairway!

Shit I'm not that good. I have to wear snake boots so I don't get bit when I go hiking through the woods every other shot looking for my balls. So that is what? An extra 7 lbs. right there of equipment if I factor in the weight of my snake boots. I feel your pain brother.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmetto said:
I am honestly hurt at your poor attempts to seduce me. :tear: I'm bout to go run in this 91 degree 90% humidity S.C. heat. That aint bitch cardio by no means son.

its about that same temperature here too with 100% humidity, its not that hard :e5dunno:

Just because your out of shape don't try to find excuses :no:

I'm actually a bit worried that you would consider 3 hours of walking cardio, I mean for a person to consider that cardio you have to be damn out of shape :ughnoes:

I love you :spy:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not that out of shape. I'm just saying it was something. I didn't have time to do any other cardio so I just said that was cardio. I got a good sweat out of it. Just because I dont run 13 miles in 7 minutes like you doesnt mean I'm not doing cardio. :disgust:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still love you sugar lips :gaygay:

what are you planning on doing tonight? you starting HIIT anytime soon? :disgust: