• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I'm Back

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
your going to look like a sprinter is a horrible analogy

saying your going to look like a long distance runner would be a much better analogy since Sprinters are actually in fantastic shape with a very good amount of muscle

If sprinters trained with weights more they'd look like football players you do realize that right Serb?

next time say long distance runner :xyxthumbs:

thread hijack sorry :tear:

I know I wouldn't mind looking like this guy, add more weight training to that frame and you got yourself a football player :e5dunno:
 

Attachments

  • sprinter.jpg
    sprinter.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 48
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
He's black. Of course he's gonna look all muscular and shit. :e5dunno:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
^ shut up i was joking about him doing roids.. but u never know..
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thats a black thing, isn't it? *lol*

i wish i where black.. serious..
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
black or white.. big deal.. stop being pussies..
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I would like to say thank-you to everyone who has had a hand in helping to HIGHJACK MY LOG. :no:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
:49:

I didn't say cardio made you lose muscle, Tweak, I said running will...specifically long distance. You're right about the sprinters, those guys are jacked.

Good job on the 9:41, let's see the 10 minutes :skurred:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I got 10 minutes tomorrow man...no sweat. I think I'm gonna work my way up to 20 minutes for a whole week and then start with HIIT or what you suggested with the long or hard approach.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
5-25-07
Cardio


Forgot to post up my cardio session for friday. No big deal...I walked nine holes of golf with my golf bag over my shoulder. A good time and a good little bit of cardio. I will post my cardio session for today later on. Have a good one boys. :gaygay:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
how is that cardio? you walked? lol.


:gaygay:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I walked for 3 hours. It's cardio bitch.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Palmetto said:
I walked for 3 hours. It's cardio bitch.


you mean cardio for bitches :bowroflarms:


I still love you sugar :gaygay:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I am honestly hurt at your poor attempts to seduce me. :tear: I'm bout to go run in this 91 degree 90% humidity S.C. heat. That aint bitch cardio by no means son.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Yeah, walking nine holes is tiring. Especially when you're as bad as I am and you have to walk extra trying to find your ball on the next fairway!
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Glex said:
Yeah, walking nine holes is tiring. Especially when you're as bad as I am and you have to walk extra trying to find your ball on the next fairway!

Shit I'm not that good. I have to wear snake boots so I don't get bit when I go hiking through the woods every other shot looking for my balls. So that is what? An extra 7 lbs. right there of equipment if I factor in the weight of my snake boots. I feel your pain brother.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Palmetto said:
I am honestly hurt at your poor attempts to seduce me. :tear: I'm bout to go run in this 91 degree 90% humidity S.C. heat. That aint bitch cardio by no means son.


its about that same temperature here too with 100% humidity, its not that hard :e5dunno:


Just because your out of shape don't try to find excuses :no:

I'm actually a bit worried that you would consider 3 hours of walking cardio, I mean for a person to consider that cardio you have to be damn out of shape :ughnoes:


I love you :spy:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I'm not that out of shape. I'm just saying it was something. I didn't have time to do any other cardio so I just said that was cardio. I got a good sweat out of it. Just because I dont run 13 miles in 7 minutes like you doesnt mean I'm not doing cardio. :disgust:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I still love you sugar lips :gaygay:


what are you planning on doing tonight? you starting HIIT anytime soon? :disgust:
 
Top