• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

impressive natural bodybuilder

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome physique whats the song?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like the Layne norton oval lats, but this guy is impressive..There's no way to tell if noone has ever done just one cycle, but then again that one cycle wouldn't make that huge of a difference anyway. Regardless of the roids, this guy looks great. I like his tris. There is something about them. It's like they don't look that huge, but the horshoe makes them like 3 times better than just meaty triceps. Anyone wanna tell me why I like his triceps lol, cuz i dunno.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
also it seems like guys like this guy with really narrow clavicles have very meaty biceps..anyone see the correlation? thanks

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
he has a pretty good back and very good hamstrings. dont like his quads tho.

templare1987

templare1987

excellent physique... very aesthetic

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe he's natural.

... and that Turk will be able to take him in a few years.

R

ropson

he have big back, i would like to have that back:p

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
he looks great! he will go far

C

cpap

I don't like the Layne norton oval lats, but this guy is impressive..There's no way to tell if noone has ever done just one cycle, but then again that one cycle wouldn't make that huge of a difference anyway. Regardless of the roids, this guy looks great. I like his tris. There is something about them. It's like they don't look that huge, but the horshoe makes them like 3 times better than just meaty triceps. Anyone wanna tell me why I like his triceps lol, cuz i dunno.

you probably like the triceps so much because they start high and the long head just kind of "cascades" down. A very pleasing tri. He does have very long arms.:coolguy:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great looking physique

A

alessandro

natural? 100% impossible!

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
natural? 100% impossible!
Why? Because he is in shape? Nothing about him looks un-natural. Very lean, muscular body, great legs, his leanness makes him look bigger than he probably is - I have no doubts he is natural.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has a great physique and anyone who discredits him and disapproves of his natural being, then, you're retarded. The guy is just lean and fit, nothing unnatural about that. But as for my opinion, I don't really like his quads all the much, but everything else is down right impressive.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He has a great physique and anyone who discredits him and disapproves of his natural being, then, you're retarded. The guy is just lean and fit, nothing unnatural about that. But as for my opinion, I don't really like his quads all the much, but everything else is down right impressive.

What about his quads do you not like? I thought they looked pretty good for a natural competitor, just curious.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Minchinator is a good definition of natural. He's not small by any means, but he looks 15 lbs bigger and better beause he's in awesome shape. A lot of people would love to have Minchinator's physique, and it's definitely attainable with dedication.