• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

impressive natural bodybuilder

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Awesome physique whats the song?
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I don't like the Layne norton oval lats, but this guy is impressive..There's no way to tell if noone has ever done just one cycle, but then again that one cycle wouldn't make that huge of a difference anyway. Regardless of the roids, this guy looks great. I like his tris. There is something about them. It's like they don't look that huge, but the horshoe makes them like 3 times better than just meaty triceps. Anyone wanna tell me why I like his triceps lol, cuz i dunno.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
also it seems like guys like this guy with really narrow clavicles have very meaty biceps..anyone see the correlation? thanks
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
he has a pretty good back and very good hamstrings. dont like his quads tho.
 
templare1987

templare1987

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
113
Points
16
excellent physique... very aesthetic
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I believe he's natural.

... and that Turk will be able to take him in a few years.
 
R

ropson

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
7
Points
1
he have big back, i would like to have that back:p
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
he looks great! he will go far
 
C

cpap

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
50
Points
6
I don't like the Layne norton oval lats, but this guy is impressive..There's no way to tell if noone has ever done just one cycle, but then again that one cycle wouldn't make that huge of a difference anyway. Regardless of the roids, this guy looks great. I like his tris. There is something about them. It's like they don't look that huge, but the horshoe makes them like 3 times better than just meaty triceps. Anyone wanna tell me why I like his triceps lol, cuz i dunno.


you probably like the triceps so much because they start high and the long head just kind of "cascades" down. A very pleasing tri. He does have very long arms.:coolguy:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
great looking physique
 
A

alessandro

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
34
Points
6
natural? 100% impossible!
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
natural? 100% impossible!
Why? Because he is in shape? Nothing about him looks un-natural. Very lean, muscular body, great legs, his leanness makes him look bigger than he probably is - I have no doubts he is natural.
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
He has a great physique and anyone who discredits him and disapproves of his natural being, then, you're retarded. The guy is just lean and fit, nothing unnatural about that. But as for my opinion, I don't really like his quads all the much, but everything else is down right impressive.
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
He has a great physique and anyone who discredits him and disapproves of his natural being, then, you're retarded. The guy is just lean and fit, nothing unnatural about that. But as for my opinion, I don't really like his quads all the much, but everything else is down right impressive.

What about his quads do you not like? I thought they looked pretty good for a natural competitor, just curious.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
Minchinator is a good definition of natural. He's not small by any means, but he looks 15 lbs bigger and better beause he's in awesome shape. A lot of people would love to have Minchinator's physique, and it's definitely attainable with dedication.
 
Top