• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Introduction to Forum - MBTJR1980 - www.M4B.is transformation contest

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Sorry here he is IMG 0283
He is a monster of a man...jeezus

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Big Beef and Drealdeal! You guys are very kind i really appreciate it bery much! Im actually flattered that you guys are impressed! I see myself day in and out never really too excited by what i see im sure you guys know how it goes. Thats why we continue to push in the gym always striving to make ourselves better. I am very thankful for such a warm welcome and i promise to do my best to give as much as i have gotten here from you all.

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So today was back for me i started with shoulder width pulldowns 140x10, 200x10, 260x12, 285x12, 305x10 then drop set of 310x9-260x10-200x9. Had floating arm syndrome already lol next up Meadow rows 45x12, 90x 12, 135x10,10,10,10. Then i did barbell shrugs 315x12, 365x10, and 365x9. Next up db pullovers on slight decline 80x15, 90x12, 100x11, and 100x10. Finished up with life fitness back extension machine 250x 15,15,15. Drank my intra-workout throughout then went upstairs to do 20mins on treadmill same as yesterday. Another good day overall. Felt strong enough to snap a gym selfie for you guys which Mountain-man was kind enough to post today ??

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Ty Mountain-man for posting this for me since Im still a bit slow on my skillz here lol! Muscle Mechanic you are very kind bro! Im 37 been at this 20 long ass years! I started with 11” arms at 170lbs i was so skinny who knew that i would ever have almost 22” arms now if anybody would have asked me back then i would have died laughing saying I wish!!!! You look great and possess a ton of knowledge and experience. Plus you try to help everybody out from what ive seen so far and that makes you good person and have my respect 110% brotha! Best of luck with everything in life and competition! Ty again for kind words
You are the man brother!!!
Glad to see how u do things

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Ty Mountain-man for posting this for me since Im still a bit slow on my skillz here lol! Muscle Mechanic you are very kind bro! Im 37 been at this 20 long ass years! I started with 11” arms at 170lbs  i was so skinny who knew that i would ever have almost 22” arms now if anybody would have asked me back then i would have died laughing saying I wish!!!! You look great and possess a ton of knowledge and experience. Plus you try to help everybody out from what ive seen so far and that makes you good person and have my respect 110% brotha! Best of luck with everything in life and competition! Ty again for kind words 

wow Bro that's a good inspiration for a lot of Youngsters!
living example how You can transform Your Body!

cheers
M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

- - - Updated - - -

He is a monster of a man...jeezus

Amen :)

M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Thank you Big Beef and Drealdeal! You guys are very kind i really appreciate it bery much! Im actually flattered that you guys are impressed! I see myself day in and out never really too excited by what i see im sure you guys know how it goes. Thats why we continue to push in the gym always striving to make ourselves better. I am very thankful for such a warm welcome and i promise to do my best to give as much as i have gotten here from you all.

hi Bro
what's Your plan goal for Transform contest? what you want to aim in the end of contest period?

M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy Cow! You are huge! One day I hope to get even 2/3 of the way to that size. Biggest I’ve ever been was last year 215 and now after a long break I’m back down to 180. I’m tryin to get back to 200 during this transformation contest. Among the other older smarter brothers logs I will definitely be following yours as well to try and add to my routine. Definitely inspired! Especially seeing your post where you say you were 170 with 11 inch arms. Reminds me of 4 years ago when I could barely curl a 20 lb dumbbell and 30 minutes of lifting would make me nearly puke. I don’t know that I could get to your size even with another 16 years lifting but it is definitely something to strive for!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

M will add pics with paper soon

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 129
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

And here we go thanks for being a beast and team player brother mecca needed another monsta

Attachments

• IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hairy like me when I don't shave! Short, wide & thick build. That's how I've always been built, but you are definitely bigger! Lol Great pic

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow! Thank you guys so so sooo much for all the kindness! Im totally amazed by how you all are so cool and nice and actually im flattered by the attention a bit lol lets see my plans for the contest are to continue to add muscle slowly while staying as lean as i am currently or to even possible drop a bit of fat along the way. I only do cardio 2-3 times a week pwo for 20mins so i could add more if need be or manipulate my macros or add some clen, t3, increase by gh dosage which is currently 4iu a day in the morning before breakfast. Theres many ways to skin a cat but im not really interested in dieting down per se more just refining where im at and of course trying to make myself more complete from all angles. We as bb’s are never satified or why would we beat ourselves on the daily? We are artists trying to create the ultimate masterpiece of our own bodies!

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit brother. You are a beast.
Thank you brotha! I appreciate your kindness very much. I try my best to be the best me i can be in all aspects of my life from the gym, to being a dad to my 6 year old son, a good husband to my lil sexy wifey of 10 years and of course a good son to my parents who gave me these great genetics which if ypu looked at them both would never have known that they were in there somewhere ? you look amazing yourself bro keep killing it! Im proud to be partof this m4b family! And you guys are now my brothers ???

- - - Updated - - -

Holy Cow! You are huge! One day I hope to get even 2/3 of the way to that size. Biggest I’ve ever been was last year 215 and now after a long break I’m back down to 180. I’m tryin to get back to 200 during this transformation contest. Among the other older smarter brothers logs I will definitely be following yours as well to try and add to my routine. Definitely inspired! Especially seeing your post where you say you were 170 with 11 inch arms. Reminds me of 4 years ago when I could barely curl a 20 lb dumbbell and 30 minutes of lifting would make me nearly puke. I don’t know that I could get to your size even with another 16 years lifting but it is definitely something to strive for!
Thanx my man! Ive been as big as 318lbs off-season but was a lot more like a sumo wrestler than a bber! Lol! I sounded like Darth Vader when i would breathe and all i would do is sweat constantly it was super uncomfortable. Right now i feel good where im at physically. My waist is small my muscles are full and my strength is beast mode! Give it a few more years bro you will add plenty of mass just keep killing the workouts, use ample amounts of gear and gh, eat like its your job and itll come! Trust me i never ever thought id be where im at today but 20 years later here i am haha! Thank you again for kind words bro! Best of luck with all your goals and dreams!

- - - Updated - - -

And here we go thanks for being a beast and team player brother mecca needed another monsta
My pleasure as always Mountain-man cant thank you enough for being one of the most awesome, kind, and coolest dudes ive met in my life in a long ass time! Ill do all i cam to make you proud brotha and give my best to the forum and to my fellow brothers of iron! Mecca for life ??

- - - Updated - - -

Hairy like me when I don't shave! Short, wide & thick build. That's how I've always been built, but you are definitely bigger! Lol Great pic

You are half gorilla too Big Beef? I swear my dad is half silverback ive never seen a dude as hairy besides myself! I fkn hate it! I shave it and 5 hours later my back has 5 o clock shadow! Prob has nothing to do with having a test lvel of a small country lmao anyways ty big boy I appreciate the love!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, but luckily my hair is not real dark lmao. Your welcome man

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So yesterday was delts and biceps for me and i was un the gun to get the most out of it in the least amount of time since my mother in law was having surgery. So i started with a triset of rev peck deck, db laterals and db front raises. Did a few warm - ups to get blood moving the hit rev pec deck for 4 sets of 250x 15, db laterals 4 sets of 45 x12, and db front raises 4 sets of 30x 12 no swinging real strick my delts were throbbing. Next up smith front military presses i did muscle rounds which are 6 sets of 10-12 reps with 15-20 secs rest in between. Make sure to check ego at door these will break you! I did 6x140lbs by 12,12,12,11,10,9. My delts were fkn wrecked! On to biceps i warm up ez bar curls the hit 4 sets of 90x12-15, next was a superset of 1 arm db prechers and rope cable hammer curls. I smashed off 4 sets of 45lb db’s for preaches of sets of 10 into rooe cable hammers 4 sets of 50 x12. Took a quick selfie for Mountain-man to post for you guys. Hit my 20 mins of cardio and hasta la vista baby like my boy Arnold said in Terminator 2 lol another producive day ??

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Praying for your mother in law's recovery.

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Praying for your mother in law's recovery.

She had cataracts taken out of one of her eyes she is doing good i called her yesterday to let her know i was thinking of her and best wishes hugs and kisses! Thank you Mountain-man as always for your thoughtfulness and friendship very happy to consider you one of my very closest and dearest friends! In a short time you have earned every ounce of my trust and a big part of my heart brother ???

- - - Updated - - -

So yesterday was an off day for me as well as today but tomm is leg day and i get nasty! Ill post my workout and my heat meal pwo for all you bad ass MFers!! Happy Friday to all my iron brothers on the Mecca! Much love and respect bros!!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

More of the,beast IMG 1041 IMG 0986

- - - Updated - - -

Few,more IMG 0984 IMG 0985

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Mountsin-man for pdting my pics up for me! Just wanted the boys to see what Im eorking with and where im at. I will of course follow the rules of contest when i post my middle and last pics ill have paper with date on them both. Thank you for being such a great friend and serving our community as well as you do! You have my utmost respect!!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Mountsin-man for pdting my pics up for me! Just wanted the boys to see what Im eorking with and where im at. I will of course follow the rules of contest when i post my middle and last pics ill have paper with date on them both. Thank you for being such a great friend and serving our community as well as you do! You have my utmost respect!!
Dude you look amazing. I think we're all playing catch up now.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
More of the,beast IMG 1041 IMG 0986

- - - Updated - - -

Few,more IMG 0984 IMG 0985
Damn brother u look awesome ! Like almost how I want my physique to be ultimately. Seriously though u are a beast.