• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Introduction to Forum - MBTJR1980 - www.M4B.is transformation contest

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG bros! I cant remember last time i was that sick 冷 i lost 15lbs i weighed myself this morning i was only 255lbs broke my heart! Anyways im almost 100% still lingering a bit but im able to eat again which is good. Appreciate the get well wishes MM and CRobin! Im working a 16hr shift today from 6am till 9pm which sucks but im back online. Hope everyone is good and has a productive Thursday
Hope u get better

I been fighting STOMACH issues preventing me to eat enough

Omg! Nothing worse than the feeling of your stomach eating away at itself! I literally was crying like a baby when i was puking. I hate it always have since i was my son’s age 6 btw. Thank you for the good wishes homeboy!

- - - Updated - - -

OMG bros! I cant remember last time i was that sick 冷 i lost 15lbs i weighed myself this morning i was only 255lbs broke my heart! Anyways im almost 100% still lingering a bit but im able to eat again which is good. Appreciate the get well wishes MM and CRobin! Im working a 16hr shift today from 6am till 9pm which sucks but im back online. Hope everyone is good and has a productive Thursday
Hope u get better

I been fighting STOMACH issues preventing me to eat enough
Hey brother glad you are feeling better. You know it will come right back. You were trying to give the rest if us a chance.

Lol! No way broski! I gotta stay on top of my shit you guys are all looking real good we all fighting for top honors ?? Thank you for best wishes brotha glad to have my brothers here to pick me up when im down ?

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Hey brother get right!!!
I lost around 4 lbs tren ace and high prolactin was contributing to my stomach.

High progest and or prolactin causes bile over flow back up and reflux bile reflux.
Then acids bubble and empty slow!!!

I dropped tren ace, started deca and anadrol 50mg a day.

Will cut in May..
But hope to lose bf not much either 3-4 lbs till May while gaining a few lbs of muscle

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey brother get right!!!
I lost around 4 lbs tren ace and high prolactin was contributing to my stomach.

High progest and or prolactin causes bile over flow back up and reflux bile reflux.
Then acids bubble and empty slow!!!

I dropped tren ace, started deca and anadrol 50mg a day.

Will cut in May..
But hope to lose bf not much either 3-4 lbs till May while gaining a few lbs of muscle

My man i love how much knowledge you have at your disposal on just about every post you leave! Good to have you as a bro and to know if i ever encounter any problems i can bounce ideas off of you! Keep on grindin bro!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

3/2/18 happy birthday and happy anniversary big man ,glad your better for this day buddy

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ty so much MM! My anniversary is 3/4 and my b-day is 3/28. Gonna be 38 i cant believe it already life flies by! Just grateful for the amazing people i have met and made my friends like MM! That dude is by far one of the all time best people i have ever met and gives all of his heart and soul for our community. I think everyone here on this forum should send a huge thank you and love Mountain-man’s way! We appreciate everything you do brotha ? You are the MAN ??????

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Ty so much MM! My anniversary is 3/4 and my b-day is 3/28. Gonna be 38 i cant believe it already life flies by! Just grateful for the amazing people i have met and made my friends like MM! That dude is by far one of the all time best people i have ever met and gives all of his heart and soul for our community. I think everyone here on this forum should send a huge thank you and love Mountain-man’s way! We appreciate everything you do brotha  You are the MAN 落
Thanks brother congratulations on the anniversary anyways and enjoy your weekend

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Congrats on y'alls anniversary and may you have many more

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ty so much MM! My anniversary is 3/4 and my b-day is 3/28. Gonna be 38 i cant believe it already life flies by! Just grateful for the amazing people i have met and made my friends like MM! That dude is by far one of the all time best people i have ever met and gives all of his heart and soul for our community. I think everyone here on this forum should send a huge thank you and love Mountain-man’s way! We appreciate everything you do brotha  You are the MAN 落
Thanks brother congratulations on the anniversary anyways and enjoy your weekend

Ty as always MM!

- - - Updated - - -

Its a lot of work making it 10 years we have had many good times and some bad but we always pulled through! Shes my love and shes super hot and super sweet! Thanks Drealdeal you are the man!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Ty as always MM!

- - - Updated - - -

Its a lot of work making it 10 years we have had many good times and some bad but we always pulled through! Shes my love and shes super hot and super sweet! Thanks Drealdeal you are the man!
11 years in mat for me bro....been a rollercoaster but no o e else could put up wit my shit for that long plus I love her to death....heres to many more to come man

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Saturday I blasted calves and legs. I started with standing calf raises did few warm up sets then hit 3 sets of 320x 15 last set was a drop 320x12-270x10-180x10. Calves were lit up already then hit seated calve raises 180x15,15,12,10. Could barely walk. On to lying hamstring curls i do this slow and squeeze at the top, 125x10, 170x12,185x12,10,9,8. Hamstrings felt like balloons! Now my favorite squats 135x10,225x10,315x10, 405x15,12, 425x10,10. Smooth controlled no pauses like a piston. Felt awesome no knee pains. Was super happy! Next up leg presses i decided to do Muscle Rounds which is a weight you can do 6 sets of 8-10 reps with 15 second rest in between. Nasty ass pump i hit 810x10 for all 6 sets. Then i did 1 legged leg presses 360x15, 450x15,12,12. That way each leg gets same work and can keep them symmetrical. Finished quads with leg extensions single legged 3 drop sets each leg. That was brutal. DB stiff legged deadlifts 125’sx15,15,12,12 slow good stretch at bottom. Finally put this workout to bed with seated leg curls single legged 3 drop sets. Was totally drenched in sweat, felt nauseous, and limped to my car. Flew home had pwo shake and cheat meal after that Chipolte’s double steak burrito with white rice, pinto beans, fajita veggies, roasted corn salsa, guacamole, cheese, lettuce shit is the bomb!

- - - Updated - - -

Ty as always MM!

- - - Updated - - -

11 years in mat for me bro....been a rollercoaster but no o e else could put up wit my shit for that long plus I love her to death....heres to many more to come man
Couldnt say it any better myself brother!! Congrats to you finding the right one that makes you crazy and happy because we wouldnt have it any other way! Keeps us interested and wanting more! I love my girl more than anything never could live without her plus she gave me my beautiful kids. Cheers bro to many many more!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Ty as always MM!

- - - Updated - - -

It's been around 10 for me.
I got some shit, but she does and has too of course!!
We all gotta be hurt and put up with someone and then us!
It's deciding who is and Makes it worth it to us!! And doesn't give us too too much!!!
I have a big heart I am always sorry for my wrongs!!!
Good to know we have same structure or life with family at home!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Saturday I blasted calves and legs. I started with standing calf raises did few warm up sets then hit 3 sets of 320x 15 last set was a drop 320x12-270x10-180x10. Calves were lit up already then hit seated calve raises 180x15,15,12,10. Could barely walk. On to lying hamstring curls i do this slow and squeeze at the top, 125x10, 170x12,185x12,10,9,8. Hamstrings felt like balloons! Now my favorite squats 135x10,225x10,315x10, 405x15,12, 425x10,10. Smooth controlled no pauses like a piston. Felt awesome no knee pains. Was super happy! Next up leg presses i decided to do Muscle Rounds which is a weight you can do 6 sets of 8-10 reps with 15 second rest in between. Nasty ass pump i hit 810x10 for all 6 sets. Then i did 1 legged leg presses 360x15, 450x15,12,12. That way each leg gets same work and can keep them symmetrical. Finished quads with leg extensions single legged 3 drop sets each leg. That was brutal. DB stiff legged deadlifts 125’sx15,15,12,12 slow good stretch at bottom. Finally put this workout to bed with seated leg curls single legged 3 drop sets. Was totally drenched in sweat, felt nauseous, and limped to my car. Flew home had pwo shake and cheat meal after that Chipolte’s double steak burrito with white rice, pinto beans, fajita veggies, roasted corn salsa, guacamole, cheese, lettuce shit is the bomb!

That is a brutal leg workout. I have legs today & that is some leg motivation I need

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
- - - Updated - - -

I love squats too my favorite.
Like I piston I like that!!!
I do same it's a posture movement that has to be mastered!!
But I have a perfect posture so squats are my favorite by far.
No pains except feeling in muscles worded and abs tightening up!!!

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ty as always MM!

- - - Updated - - -

It's been around 10 for me.
I got some shit, but she does and has too of course!!
We all gotta be hurt and put up with someone and then us!
It's deciding who is and Makes it worth it to us!! And doesn't give us too too much!!!
I have a big heart I am always sorry for my wrongs!!!
Good to know we have same structure or life with family at home!

Me too brotha i always say sorry 1st when we argue because usually im the one who starts it. Gotta work on my patience but i do my best for my family because they are most important in my life! Congrats to you with your girl as well bro ?

- - - Updated - - -

That is a brutal leg workout. I have legs today & that is some leg motivation I need

It was a sick ass workout hope it got you to rock out legs today big boy! Thats how we gets down!!!

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today i smashed chest and delts. Started with flat bench worked up to 385x5, 365x5, then a drop with 335x6-235x10-185x12. Hammer Strength Inclines next 320x12, 360x11, 360x10. Decline barbell bench was next 275x10, 8, and 7. Finished up with cable cossovers 50’s x 12, 12, and 10. Delts was next with seated db laterals 40x15, 45x12,12,10. Smith miliary presses 180x8,8,7,7. Then finished up with ez bar front raises 80x15, 90x 15, and 12. Went up to do 20mins cardio on treadmill. Overall felt awesome and strong definitely getting my strength and weight back after being sick last week so im extremely please!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today i smashed chest and delts. Started with flat bench worked up to 385x5, 365x5, then a drop with 335x6-235x10-185x12. Hammer Strength Inclines next 320x12, 360x11, 360x10. Decline barbell bench was next 275x10, 8, and 7. Finished up with cable cossovers 50’s x 12, 12, and 10. Delts was next with seated db laterals 40x15, 45x12,12,10. Smith miliary presses 180x8,8,7,7. Then finished up with ez bar front raises 80x15, 90x 15, and 12. Went up to do 20mins cardio on treadmill. Overall felt awesome and strong definitely getting my strength and weight back after being sick last week so im extremely please!
Wow! Impressive my man very nice session.

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thank you my man! I was very happy about it since last week i was very bummed out about being sick and losing 15lbs in 3 days with stomach bug. Hope you are good also brother!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thank you my man! I was very happy about it since last week i was very bummed out about being sick and losing 15lbs in 3 days with stomach bug. Hope you are good also brother!
Better than I deserve. Oh I knew you would bounce right back. Keep it up brother

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Better than I deserve. Oh I knew you would bounce right back. Keep it up brother

You deserve the best bro we all do! Everyone in this world deserves happiness in whatever form that comes for them. Love the ones you care for in life because they are truly most important and life is waaaay to short! Keep on killing it my bro!

And another dont know why it went side ways sorry boys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look amazing brother