• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Introduction to Forum - MBTJR1980 - www.M4B.is transformation contest

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Mountsin-man for pdting my pics up for me! Just wanted the boys to see what Im eorking with and where im at. I will of course follow the rules of contest when i post my middle and last pics ill have paper with date on them both. Thank you for being such a great friend and serving our community as well as you do! You have my utmost respect!!
Dude you look amazing. I think we're all playing catch up now.

Thank you brotha! I appreciate that very much! Doing my best to improve from all angles i will take some shots of my wheels after legs tomm and post them so you guys can take a look give me your honest opinions. I def am bery grateful for all the kind words my bros ??

- - - Updated - - -

More of the,beast IMG 1041 IMG 0986

- - - Updated - - -

Few,more IMG 0984 IMG 0985
Damn brother u look awesome ! Like almost how I want my physique to be ultimately. Seriously though u are a beast.

Thank you Drealdeal for the kind words it means more than you guys can know! Im truly so appreciative of all the love ive gotten from all of you guys. Glad yo be part of such an awesome community and family of brothers! I truly thank you all from bottom of my heart ?

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Mountsin-man for pdting my pics up for me! Just wanted the boys to see what Im eorking with and where im at. I will of course follow the rules of contest when i post my middle and last pics ill have paper with date on them both. Thank you for being such a great friend and serving our community as well as you do! You have my utmost respect!!
Dude you look amazing. I think we're all playing catch up now.

Thank you brotha! I appreciate that very much! Doing my best to improve from all angles i will take some shots of my wheels after legs tomm and post them so you guys can take a look give me your honest opinions. I def am bery grateful for all the kind words my bros

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Damn brother u look awesome ! Like almost how I want my physique to be ultimately. Seriously though u are a beast.

Thank you Drealdeal for the kind words it means more than you guys can know! Im truly so appreciative of all the love ive gotten from all of you guys. Glad yo be part of such an awesome community and family of brothers! I truly thank you all from bottom of my heart
You can always expect the truth here my man. Just not smart enough to keep track of the bullshit. Lol your very welcome for the comments. Easy to see you have earned them. I know and I feel like we know. Cause I believe this is an amazing bunch of guys in this contest and we recognize how much hard work and CONSISTENCY that I know you have given to this love of Steele.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Myself ,Mecca,and m4bteam are happy your here you truly fit in with our elite memebers

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lot of muscle

Means a lot my brotha! Thank you! Hope you guys all having a great friday and awesome weekend! Im smashing legs tomm ill post up some pics or a video if thats possible to let you guys see the wheels! Thank you again big guy for the kind words!

- - - Updated - - -

Myself ,Mecca,and m4bteam are happy your here you truly fit in with our elite memebers

Mountain-man you are by far one hell of a gentleman and Im truly happy to be part of such an awesome site and forum! I feel at home here with you all. Love the way everyone treats each other with respect! Thank you gor being such a great mentor and friend to me cant tell you how much I appreciate it!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking huge brother! If what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow, then you must be on the right path. Keep up the hard work, its paying off.

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

Let trade. U can have me and me u.
Except we need our same lives!!

Lmao! Thats funny shit bro yeah idk if my girl would like that though?! She fell in love with my muscles and tattoos from 1st site! Thank you for the kind words my bro ??

- - - Updated - - -

Looking huge brother! If what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow, then you must be on the right path. Keep up the hard work, its paying off.

Thanks brotha do my best to represent!

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As promised a little leg pump selfie from today’s workout!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao! Thats funny shit bro yeah idk if my girl would like that though?! She fell in love with my muscles and tattoos from 1st site! Thank you for the kind words my bro

- - - Updated - - -

But hey easy now!!!
I am not as big but my girl loves my muscles too.
Lol!!!
My son is behind me in photos alot just like yours.
When i am flexing in mirror getting photos he smiles behind me and loves it!!!

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao! Thats funny shit bro yeah idk if my girl would like that though?! She fell in love with my muscles and tattoos from 1st site! Thank you for the kind words my bro

- - - Updated - - -

But hey easy now!!!
I am not as big but my girl loves my muscles too.
Lol!!!
My son is behind me in photos alot just like yours.
When i am flexing in mirror getting photos he smiles behind me and loves it!!!

We are the real life super heroes for our kids! My son always wants me to flex my arm he grabs it and says “daddy you must have eaten a softball because it landed inside your arm” lol so cute! He makes me smile from ear to ear! I love being a dad as much as i love being a bber! The most rewarding parts of life are usually the ones you have to sacrifice the most for! You are a cool dude glad to have you as a bro! Thx again my man ??

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Hope your feeling better Brother ,guys M has been down and sick past three days he hopes to be back at it soon

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG bros! I cant remember last time i was that sick ? i lost 15lbs i weighed myself this morning i was only 255lbs broke my heart! Anyways im almost 100% still lingering a bit but im able to eat again which is good. Appreciate the get well wishes MM and CRobin! Im working a 16hr shift today from 6am till 9pm which sucks but im back online. Hope everyone is good and has a productive Thursday ??

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad your feeling better bro

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You'll get it back. Good to see your doing better

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
OMG bros! I cant remember last time i was that sick ? i lost 15lbs i weighed myself this morning i was only 255lbs broke my heart! Anyways im almost 100% still lingering a bit but im able to eat again which is good. Appreciate the get well wishes MM and CRobin! Im working a 16hr shift today from 6am till 9pm which sucks but im back online. Hope everyone is good and has a productive Thursday
Hope u get better

I been fighting STOMACH issues preventing me to eat enough

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad your feeling better bro

Thanks a lot my man!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah its most likely water and muscle glycogen but you know our mentality it must be muscle that we lost lol! Thanks big bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah its most likely water and muscle glycogen but you know our mentality it must be muscle that we lost lol! Thanks big bro!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG bros! I cant remember last time i was that sick ? i lost 15lbs i weighed myself this morning i was only 255lbs broke my heart! Anyways im almost 100% still lingering a bit but im able to eat again which is good. Appreciate the get well wishes MM and CRobin! Im working a 16hr shift today from 6am till 9pm which sucks but im back online. Hope everyone is good and has a productive Thursday
Hope u get better

I been fighting STOMACH issues preventing me to eat enough
Hey brother glad you are feeling better. You know it will come right back. You were trying to give the rest if us a chance.