• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler 3 days out pics!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Jay looks like he has a mouth full of food in tha last pic.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Tfh hamster cheeksfull 1
Mmarb0 1


??
 

Attachments

  • tfh_hamster_cheeksfull-1.jpg
    tfh_hamster_cheeksfull-1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 66
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
looks like he may have a hernia....
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i´m very impressed by jay and he´s gonna take that title again can´t wait, 2x baby
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
i´m very impressed by jay and he´s gonna take that title again can´t wait, 2x baby

Welcome to Team Cutler... but hey, you haven't suffered 2nd place 4 straight times!

You're not a die hard fan! :49:
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
those abs :tear: he always has ugly abs
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I find colemans abs uglier...but ya neither of them have the best shaped abdominals thats for sure!
 
TUFFGUY

TUFFGUY

Member
Joined
May 24, 2007
Messages
19
Points
1
alot can happen in two days...................
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Could be the tan and lighting, but imo he looked better last year. Can't really say say that off of pics of him in his home wearing just a towel though...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
isnt there a 2 days diff between those pics?
cause he s clearly dryer in that last years pic.

Sure? Check his traps and forearms... more vascular in 2007 and Jay was 3 days out in that pic.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
dude... please look at the dates of the posts :) and try not to bump threads from last year :xyxthumbs:
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
yeah - u like bumped 20 old threads now ... stop it!
 
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
217
Points
16
wow that is the best his waist has ever look IMO!!!!
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
38
Views
10K
Lionheart
Lionheart
Mr.Olympia 2008
Replies
34
Views
11K
Teiki
Teiki
Top