• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jay Cutler is the MAN!2001 Olympia full routine BABY!

RonWid

RonWid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
135
Points
16




 
Last edited by a moderator:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I'm worried he'll never hit that kind of conditioning again.......

:crymeariver:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Jay looked pretty damn good that year. I like him way better back then than nowadays.
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
He looked damn good. I just hope to see him in condition with his new size
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Back when I actually liked his physique.. now it's his name rather than his physique that does the talking.
 
F

farid467

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
52
Points
6
lookin good there jay
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
if jay looks like that today no one can touch him :xyxthumbs:
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Back when I actually liked his physique.. now it's his name rather than his physique that does the talking.

I agree, that was amazing physique, but nowadays...
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
I hope Jay comes in that condition to the O this year
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Jay looked really great there.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
H

HypertroPHD

New member
Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
2
Points
1
he probaly would not, from what ive heard he experience serious problems with diuretics and from then on quoted he would not use such extremes. as far as the valadity of this quote, im honestly not sure on, but i have not seen him nail conditioning like that since.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
im not that impressed with his 2001 look, the only 2 thing i would miss are: legs and his most brutal side triceps pose ever
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
15
Views
7K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Daniel Andersson
Replies
27
Views
20K
underbody
underbody
nigster
Replies
54
Views
18K
Deathmaggot
Deathmaggot
Top