• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay vs Ronnie (2006 Olympia-Basic Poses)

T

trulyhuge

Arcane1129 said:
How about you suck? :mbgreddy:

I proved why I think Cutler is better, while you shoot your mouth off.

/trulyhuge failure
I just did. All the criteria you listed I have Ronnie as the better one. Same thing. So if I haven't proven anything neither have you stud!
I suck huh!:bowroflarms: That's cool.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
winner...Jay

Jay has him beat in legs, back, where are Colemans quads and what happened to his back????

Chest, I give it to Jay because Coleman almost looks like he has some gyno going on this year.

theres three HUGE variables, winner...Cutler

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kaewt said:
winner...Jay

Jay has him beat in legs, back, where are Colemans quads and what happened to his back????

Don't forget that legs and back actually was Ronnie's forces in the past and which he has won because of... pretty ironic

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is Ronnie's 9th IMO.

He has all that muscle maturity and size to his advantage.

Jay is has more straitions in his legs but ron has big pillars of freaky legs which they will favor becuase everybody loves freaks when it comes to bodybuilding, right?

Just open opinion not a direct coleman or cutler fan and don't mind who wins.

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
zdub311 said:
what is all this talk about ronnie being so much more vascular...guys vascularity is genetics, jay has never been very vascular and if this were a vascularity contest where is branch??
i agree with this guy

veins should not decide a olympia contest

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Big Poppa Pump said:
i agree with this guy

veins should not decide a olympia contest
They shouldn't decide the entire contest but being vascular is a positive attribute for a competitor to have. I don't see how you can dismiss it entirely. There are a lot of things that are genetically determined in this sport that have an affect on placing.
skywalker said:
it's over for Ronnie, his back isn't even top 3 anymore, if he wins, the sport will lose a lot of credibility, it will be a bigger disgrace than 2001
Looks like you won't be watching bodybuilding anymore. Come'on, if you don't have Ronnie winning you shouldn't have Jay winning either. You should have someone like Vic, Melvin, or Dex.

Igorek

Igorek

Indexit3 1

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
They shouldn't decide the entire contest but being vascular is a positive attribute for a competitor to have. I don't see how you can dismiss it entirely. There are a lot of things that are genetically determined in this sport that have an affect on placing.
i did not dismiss it entirely and im aware that vascularity is a positive attribute sorry if it sounded that way i just meant that vascularity should not DECIDE the entire contest and that this is not a vascularity contest thats all im saying

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Big Poppa Pump said:
i did not dismiss it entirely and im aware that vascularity is a positive attribute sorry if it sounded that way i just meant that vascularity should not DECIDE the entire contest and that this is not a vascularity contest thats all im saying
Gotcha, it's all good :2:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
trulyhuge said:
I just did. All the criteria you listed I have Ronnie as the better one. Same thing. So if I haven't proven anything neither have you stud!
I suck huh!:bowroflarms: That's cool.

You haven't proved anything. I explained why I think Cutler is better this year, while you say your proof is exactly the opposite of what I said. Are you going to get to work and prove why Ronnie is better or just sit there and act superior?

You only joined for the Olympia. Now you think you're better than someone who's proved their point because of...well, nothing. You have nothing.

If you want me to take you seriously, persuade me. Otherwise, gfto.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Arcane1129 said:
You only joined for the Olympia. Now you think you're better than someone who's proved their point because of...well, nothing. You have nothing.

Stop acting like a tough guy. Be civil to and welcome our new members.

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everyone check out the olympia blog at flexonline.com both phil heath and mark dugdale picked jay as the winner!!!!!!

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arcane1129 said:
You haven't proved anything. I explained why I think Cutler is better this year, while you say your proof is exactly the opposite of what I said. Are you going to get to work and prove why Ronnie is better or just sit there and act superior?

:49: :49:

mini's trying to act badass :gayaway:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Stop acting like a tough guy. Be civil to and welcome our new members.

I just wanted him to prove his point. :e5dunno:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Poppa Pump said:
everyone check out the olympia blog at flexonline.com both phil heath and mark dugdale picked jay as the winner!!!!!!

:eek5nono: :eek5nono: :eek5nono:

:49: LMAOOOOOO They must both be smokin that crack this morning, its a no contest, and if u think it is i dont know what pics your looking at, jay is not on ronnie level once again in terms of muscularity, or size(minus the back width i will give jay that)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Arcane1129 said:
I just wanted him to prove his point. :e5dunno:
This is not the way to go about it. The two posts that I'll post below are good examples of how not to talk to new members. You're not an elitist so stop acting like one. We're trying to encourage the growth of this forum and not everyone needs to or has the patience to type out long replies. Consider this your warning.

If you chose to respond to this, chose your words very carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie is going to win his 9th titel imo

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i vote for cutler.i thought coleman would look at his best ever but he does not.while cutler looks insane

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
:eek5nono: :eek5nono: :eek5nono:

:49: LMAOOOOOO They must both be smokin that crack this morning, its a no contest, and if u think it is i dont know what pics your looking at, jay is not on ronnie level once again in terms of muscularity, or size(minus the back width i will give jay that)

I think there's a world of difference in seeing pics online and actually being at the contest:xyxthumbs: :e5dunno: