Sentinel
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2009
- Messages
- 450
- Points
- 16
That is some solid conditioning work, jonathan.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
That is some solid conditioning work, jonathan.
That would be phenomenal.thx Sentinel, next time I do Zerchers I will go for that 200 kg
thx Sentinel, next time I do Zerchers I will go for that 200 kg
Any chance of a vid?
Zerchers are evil, specially if you start from the ground and not from a rack![]()

awesome zercher squats buddy and those power cleans looks great as well. glad to see this log still delivering![]()
What is strict presses?![]()
Nothing is impossible. I do my zechers starting on the bottom position standing on a plateau to enlarge the movement.
a strict press is in fact a military press. You push the weight up with NO legdrive.
Well...
Military press is with no leg drive
Push press is a military with leg drive.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.