- Thread starter
- #421
jonathan
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,134
- Points
- 36
Christmas tree carry, huh?![]()
yeah was a little joke, we just put up our christmas tree. I was supposed to be funny haha
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Christmas tree carry, huh?![]()
It is funny.yeah was a little joke, we just put up our christmas tree. I was supposed to be funny haha
The sceptic in me is having a hard time imagining someone doing a 150kg Zercher with a normal gym bar. I've seen huge guys do it, I've seen people do this with thick stuff like logs (or like in strongman with Conan's Wheel).
But the lifting fan is just flat out impressed.
congrats man, those zercher squats looks kool
huge session jonathan! great pulls on the deads, and as per usual ur pullups are awesome! keep up the impressive work=)
I like your push press![]()
You got 5 singles with 170. Thats pretty awesome.
I have a question: have you put any science into distributing fatigue? In the sense..you deadlift more than once a week and deadlifts are one of the most neurologically draining or CNS-intensive (fancy terms but you get my point, right?) exercises and I was wondering whether you literally just do what you want to or if you have some sort of a plan in your mind.
Take me. 80% of my workouts are thinking on the spot. I only know what guidelines I am supposed to follow...like if today is Deadlift Day and I have to hit 5 singles with 90%+ of my max and if I feel good then I might do 6 singles or more or less if I feel like shit or I might take 95% and do 3 doubles...it all depends.
So do you put any thought into your training or is it going by feel? I am just curious...no flaming or anything.
Ok thats what I was trying to get at. You've laid out your template (the first one) for me before and I was wondering if you've evolved your training on the way or not. Thanks for the answerhey thanks for your comment. my training philosophy is:
deadlift exercise
squat exercise
overhead work
but now I changed it, it was time to change things up a little bit.
Overhead work
Squat work
Sandbag training stamina work (cleans or box squats, shouldering)
Grip ( 2 exercises)
abs
Lower back (deadlift (1x5)(, farmers walk, farmers deadlift, …)
Bench work
Sandbag training for power
back (pull ups or rows)
Ok thats what I was trying to get at. You've laid out your template (the first one) for me before and I was wondering if you've evolved your training on the way or not. Thanks for the answer![]()
Good bench
1 hand pull up, that's tough and only skinny strong guys that can do it![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.