• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jonathan's training

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Thuesday 20/7

Barbell hack squat
5x50
3x70
3x90
3x100
3x110
3x120
3x130
3x140
1x145
1x145
1x145
1x145
1x145

speed
1x110
1x110
1x110

back off sets
5x110
5x110

Power cleans
1x50
1x70
1x80

core lunges
2 rounds with 10 kg

abs
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Good weight on those squats John and a lot of volume - nice
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Great weight and volume at those barbell hack squats.. Remember to watch out for lower back injuries..
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
I like bb hack squats, except for the bar hitting on my ass every rep.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx guys for the support. Strange my log used to had 5 stars and they are gone now. Anybody knows where they went?
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx anabolicus

Wednesday 21/7

500 m swimming
15 min sauna
15 min steambath
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Thursday 22/7

low carb
At work all day
without dinner

Push presses
5x50
3x60
3x70
3x80
2x85
1x89
1x89
1x89
1x89
1x89

smooth and easy press, I must learn to use more legdrive

strict presses
5x50
5x50

push presses
5x50
5x50
shoulders are cannonballs

Plate presses
8x10 (5kg per hand)
8x10
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid push presses jon, keep it up!!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Monday 26/7

thx vegeta!

Deadlift
5x50
3x90
3x115
1x135
1x155
1x165
1x165
1x165
1x165
1x165

speed
1x115
1x115
1x115


Power cleans
5x50
3x60
2x70
1x80
1x80
10x70

some rows and abs
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good pull session dude. Decent volume.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx I still suck at deads

Wed 28/7

Clean and jerk
5x50
3x60
3x70
1x82
1x82
1x82
1x82
1x82
1x82
1x82
1x82
1x82
1x82

CG bench
10x50
5x60
5x70
5x80
3x85
3x90
1x95
6x70

chain swing (kettlebell like)
3 sets with 15 kg

plate press with 10 kg plates
3 sets 10 reps
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx strongman ;)

Friday 31/7

Situation:
Barely slept, had a BBQ yesterday
Worked 8 hours
Super low carb
:p

Barbell hack squat
5x50
3x90
3x110
3x130
3x140
1x150
1x150
1x150
1x150
1x150
that was suprisingly easy

speed sets
1x110
1x110
1x110

rep sets
8x110
8x110

GM's and abs

walk +- 5 km
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Those bb hack squats are awesome man!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx guys

Hey Sentinel, I'm okay, how are you?
 
Top