• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

KAI ALIEN INVASION GREENE

C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
Amazing, amazing physique. Just crazy looking!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Yea, his arms kinda look like Ronnies, but he needs more mass
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
You know I can ban people, right :carduindisguise



No, there's no point, it's just too awkward, and it's time wasted you could be doing regular deadlifts.


I know, but i can't do regular deads for some reason,
i do them right, but the bar no matter how close, far away my feet are from it. keep hitting my fucking knees.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
posing in the middle of the street? Lulz @ grapefruit.
 

Similar threads

COACH
Replies
17
Views
8K
MikeTyson
MikeTyson
COACH
Replies
18
Views
14K
juicyjuce
J
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
2K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top