• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
2018 Kai Greene Kai greene
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene should be the 2018 Mr. Olympia but he gave up. One of the great bodybuilders of our time.

Here is a quote from Kai. Remember that your past does not equal your future. As the sun sets today, tomorrows dawning will bring with it new opportunities & limitless possibilities.
Kai Greene1
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene sitting on some boxes. I have no idea why.
Kai Greene
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
kai: If your back doesn’t look like a rotisserie chicken.. you ain’t really training Back!

42717646_10156941597123901_6329652634516-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
From Kai "Practicing and rehearsing the smallest most minute details will in time uncover who's been putting in the work and who's just been working. Think of the body as a canvas, one that's visually constructed with our minds and put into motion with our direct physical efforts. Whether it's bodybuilding or another task at hand, start brainstorming about how you can make these tasks a reality. Are you doing everything necessary at all times to be where vou want to be?"
Kai Greene
 
Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
This is a perfect likeness of Kai Greene.
Kai Greene
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
It starts with the fundamentals.
KaiGreene Kai1
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here is some bodybuilding motivation from Kai Greene.

[INSTAGRAM]BqFJsZljuC4[/INSTAGRAM]

[INSTAGRAM]BpowmanHq4_[/INSTAGRAM]

[INSTAGRAM]BqtGViFnhSA[/INSTAGRAM]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene could have been the champ. The Mr. O. Instead we have this.
Kai
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
From Kai:
[instagram]BrLFJjan5f1[/instagram]
 
Top