• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Kai Greene Updates Official Thread

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene will be doing the Comiccon in Dubai in April. I hope he's not going to turn into Lou Ferrigno. Not that there is anything wrong with Lou Ferrigno but I want to see Kai on the Olympia stage! Not at Comiccon!
Kai Greene KaiGreene
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
From Kai:
kai Greene: Being a fish out of water is tough, but that's how you EVOLVE !!
Kai Greene
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene after seeing Avengers End Game..
Kai Greene
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
So the latest rumor in bodybuilding is that Kai Greene didn't get a special invite to the 2019 Mr. Olympia.

Bob Cicherillo
Kai was absolutely not, I repeat not, given a special invite for this Olympia. That’s something our good friend Dave Palumbo put out there for clickbait.
It was a pretty good burn on Dave Palumbo saying he was just trying to get traffic.

Don Solomon said Kai did get a special invite. What is the truth? I don't know but I would love to see kai Greene square up against Shawn Rhoden.

Here is the full interview with Bob Cicherillo:

Bob Chick: On Kai Greene and special invites to the Mr. Olympia
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Some may doubt, but if you believe in your journey.. even when the rain is pouring down on you.. You'll find your day in the sun.
IMG 20190528 140235 816
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
It's almost time for the Kai Greene Classic!
Kai
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
That is cool. Plus those colors are probably really what Kai looks like inside. lol
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Kai: Thanks again for the bday texts and posts! On Bdays, i always like to think about life- where it has been and where it is going next. Some people say it's just another day, but i believe it is a day to reflect.
.
Life goes by so quickly.. And no matter how high you climb the mountain, no matter if you reach the top or sit at the bottom... In either situation, life is better spent with people that care about you and your heart's desire. Reaching the top doesn't matter much if there wasn't anyone there with you for the climb. I'm grateful to say I have people that love me, fans that believe in our message.. the manifestation of our thoughts becoming things!! The journey would have meant ZERO without you guys!

67309026_10157677823548901_8719602837237-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Kai looking quite small for his normal self

67958318_10157460492734621_1376581926546-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
George Farah Says Kai Greene Is Not Done Competing: “He’s Waiting For The Right Moment”

“I want Phil, I want Rhoden. Those are the guys I want to beat. I don’t just want to go because it’s convenient for me that I’m going to win.”


georgefarahaboutkaigreene1140x569-1.jpg



[video=youtube;W5yF9Y3JLFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=W5yF9Y3JLFQ[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top