• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Video Series Road To The Arnold Classic

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weird dude but he clearly knows what he's talking about...and judging by the sheer size and development of his legs im sure whatever he does for leg workouts is working lol

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally :D

kinda sucks they are breaking this workout apart into different days, but o well.

and you guys cant really think thats all he does in a leg workout :uhoh2:

Make room fella's a new member for Team Greene is coming aboard

Glad to have ya on board D, Team Greene winning the ASC!!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally :D

kinda sucks they are breaking this workout apart into different days, but o well.

and you guys cant really think thats all he does in a leg workout :uhoh2:

Glad to have ya on board D, Team Greene winning the ASC!!!

Thanks for the welcome Ragey :thumbsup2:
Team Greene FTW! ASC And Aussie Pro Show :2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Updated with parts 2 and 3

WOW kai is gigantic, it is simply awesome how much muscle he has put ontoo his frame. watch part 3 on the step mill his legs are huge.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^agree, huge legs for sure !!!
thanks for the update Ben :thumbsup2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yep, Kai has some huge legs, and those calves are very good developed for a black bodybuilder imo.

dfvogg-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
New vids:

Legs pt2.

Slope toe
Hamstrings, leg extensions and squats (machine squat or something, don't know the name)

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome !!! thanks for the update tkd :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm looking forward to watching these on sunday when my download limit resets :keke:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^you have to wait till sunday :rofl3:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ meanie :gtfoslap:

Kai Greene Video Blog: Feb 10 - Legs Pt4 - Quads Work - Prep for the Arnold

Now that all the warm-ups have been done and all the ancillary muscle have been touched, Charles Glass runs Kai through a brutal quads workout on machines. These machines, when used right, will turn your legs to mush.

Quote from Kai, "After I was done with that machine, my legs felt lag a bag of blood at took me several minutes to walk out of that machine."

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was a brutal leg workout !!!
thanks for the update dridderz :thumbsup2:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai Greene Video Blog: Feb 10 - Legs Pt5 - Quads Work - Prep for the Arnold
Following Ed Corney's and Frank Zane's photos, Kai looked and followed their foot placements for the following lunge exercises. Not only does it help with size development, but also the way Kai sees it, it's practicing how a person flexes one's quads on stage.

Where as Charles Glass is looking for Kai to keep constant tension while Kai is going through the work out. Using mind to muscle connection, Kai thinks this is what helps with working them in preparation for the Arnold Classic.

(Ignore the Roney Coleman comment about walking with a cross to Calvary!)

Kai Greene Video Blog: Feb 10 - Legs Pt6 - Fnt Squats - Prep for the Arnold
Final exercise for the day is Front Squats. Even though he has done more weights than Kai, Kai is concentrating on the lift as opposed to going for strength.

The trip to front squats is to drop the pelvis and pull like you are trying to pull your knees to your chest. It works the muscle that connects to the quads up the front.

Take a look at Ronnie Coleman when he was at his best. Kai says Ronnie looked amazing as a result of the front squat exercise.

Kai's adversaries for the Arnold need not watch or listen to this video!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice additions w the quotes i have all the video links in my first post aswell for quick referance if you dont feel like clicking through the pages to find a certain part. I will continue this update in this fashion as new videos come out and i notice them.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really like kai's personality and think his physique is fantastic.....but these are some weak ass workouts. it's all about how you look onstage, and he looks huge, but i really hope he doesn't train this weak all the time. it gives bbing a bad name when your that huge and are all show and no go.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice additions w the quotes i have all the video links in my first post aswell for quick referance if you dont feel like clicking through the pages to find a certain part. I will continue this update in this fashion as new videos come out and i notice them.

Would be very greatful if you could continue doing that Ben, would help heaps with all added on the first page,
i wouldnt mind a request of thread name change to
"Kai Greene Video Blog: Glues & Legs"

Thanks Lionheart for those 2 updates buddy :2:
:thumbsup2:

MrThinker

MrThinker

Props Ben this video show all the pain and sacrifice these BB athletes like Kai has to endure to be number one. Awesome leg workout by the way.