ArnoldS
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2013
- Messages
- 1,617
- Points
- 83
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
The man's got power in him still that's for sure.wish I could do that!
Kevin today
![]()
My starting point as I’m looking now. 15 weeks to go till show @arnoldsportsau my body weight is 245lbs right now. I’ve been cleaning out for the last 6 weeks before we start final show prep. So I’ve got some growing to do. My goal is to be onstage at 244 lbs with size shape symmetry. 2016 Olympia i was 222 lbs no legs no back due to time off and knee injuries, well that’s in the pass over and done with. Mark my words I will be better. My goal is to look better then I did at my last showing in 2016. If God’s willing and I can bring 80% of The Maryland Muscle Machine then it’s on baby.
Can't wait to see Arnold Europe!Can you believe Kevin Levrone? This is how he looked at the beginning of preparation for the 2018 Arnold Classic Australia!
View attachment 16019
From Kevin Levrone:
My starting point as I’m looking now. 15 weeks to go till show @arnoldsportsau my body weight is 245lbs right now. I’ve been cleaning out for the last 6 weeks before we start final show prep. So I’ve got some growing to do. My goal is to be onstage at 244 lbs with size shape symmetry. 2016 Olympia i was 222 lbs no legs no back due to time off and knee injuries, well that’s in the pass over and done with. Mark my words I will be better. My goal is to look better then I did at my last showing in 2016. If God’s willing and I can bring 80% of The Maryland Muscle Machine then it’s on baby.
Well the time has come once again to dig deeper into my mental library of arsenal method mod contest war zone. Sleeping on the floor for 15 weeks! Photo with @paulpoloczekifbbpro See you on stage brother.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.