• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin Levrone Updates

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
re: Kevin Levrone Updates - Official Thread

2000 & 2002 Mr O are some of my favorite showings of Kevin.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Check it out! Kevin Levrone over 50 years old and benching 500lbs! There is also another heavy lift by Kevin!

TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned

God damn! Kevin's still the man

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

wish I could do that!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Would have been great to see him at another show.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Kevin Levrone is probably gonna release soon a new dvd - MMM #2
Upper body wise he looks beastly!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kevin today

20374367_1393341100782002_60807257731264-1.jpg

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

looks unbelievable for over 50!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kevin is one man who really changes fast!! Hard to believe he just turned 53

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Would have loved to see him on stage again.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kevin will do guest posing I bet.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

He will probably guest pose for a while and not compete anymore.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kevin today

20374367_1393341100782002_60807257731264-1.jpg

Here is what he said with that pic:

This is a raw untouched photo straight on picture no mirrored effects. Results of old school training. Thick density muscle maturity. Nothing can top it that kind of training and never will.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

It looks like Kevin Levrone is having a busy month!
View attachment 15555

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Can you believe Kevin Levrone? This is how he looked at the beginning of preparation for the 2018 Arnold Classic Australia!
View attachment 16019

From Kevin Levrone:
My starting point as I’m looking now. 15 weeks to go till show @arnoldsportsau my body weight is 245lbs right now. I’ve been cleaning out for the last 6 weeks before we start final show prep. So I’ve got some growing to do. My goal is to be onstage at 244 lbs with size shape symmetry. 2016 Olympia i was 222 lbs no legs no back due to time off and knee injuries, well that’s in the pass over and done with. Mark my words I will be better. My goal is to look better then I did at my last showing in 2016. If God’s willing and I can bring 80% of The Maryland Muscle Machine then it’s on baby.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Can you believe Kevin Levrone? This is how he looked at the beginning of preparation for the 2018 Arnold Classic Australia!
View attachment 16019

From Kevin Levrone:
My starting point as I’m looking now. 15 weeks to go till show @arnoldsportsau my body weight is 245lbs right now. I’ve been cleaning out for the last 6 weeks before we start final show prep. So I’ve got some growing to do. My goal is to be onstage at 244 lbs with size shape symmetry. 2016 Olympia i was 222 lbs no legs no back due to time off and knee injuries, well that’s in the pass over and done with. Mark my words I will be better. My goal is to look better then I did at my last showing in 2016. If God’s willing and I can bring 80% of The Maryland Muscle Machine then it’s on baby.
Can't wait to see Arnold Europe!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Kevin Levrone with Paul Poloczek!
View attachment 16044
Well the time has come once again to dig deeper into my mental library of arsenal method mod contest war zone. Sleeping on the floor for 15 weeks! Photo with @paulpoloczekifbbpro See you on stage brother.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a message from kevin levrone

from his fb profile

I WILL AWAYS REMEMBER YOU my fans, I want to say thank you guys, so much, for giving me your support for the last 30 years of my career.

A special thank you to the IFBB federation, who is and has been by my side since day one...especially thanks to Jim Manion, Joe Wieder and his vision, Robin Chang, and all my my fans for taking me in.
My come back to the stage has been about inspiring others to be able to Believe in themselves and to take on a never quit mindset that empowers people to stand strong and never give up on their dreams.
Age is just a number, and hopefully you guys have learned that through my comeback and my approach to getting back into the gym and on to the stage can be done if your really want it!

God has blessed me, tremendously, with my gift of genetics, the gift of health, and the necessary drive it takes, to be able to do things that most people would say are impossible to achieve. Not so!
This will be my last year on-stage, competing. I dedicate this show to all of you; to my amazing parents, to my loved ones, to friends and to all my fans throughout the world.

Although this will be my last time competing, I'm far from finished; I will spend my time continuing traveling the world, to meet with my fans, to spread the love, and to share my wisdom with everyone who needs it.

As I lay my head down to go to sleep, tonight, I reflect on the purpose of my life and my career and I realize, that I'm meant to give people hope when hope seems so far out of reach.
My purpose is to be that bridge over troubled waters, helping people to get past painful and challenging barriers that appear to be holding them back. I want to be that conduit that helps people connect to their inner strength and that leads to their best life to come.

I truly love you guys and I thank you for being my family, for being my mighty bridge allowing me to get over troubled waters. #kevinlevrone #levrone #godsplatform #marylandmusclemachine #wordsthatmatter

f7ec8eef1ae41c92fbc3963e52a9c403-1.jpg