• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King Kamali Olympia Observations..

Savjav

Savjav

First of all the Palumbo statement is like the pot calling the kettle black. Secondly, If he had a shred of pride he'd STFU and just fade away. Dex was a little "soft" for him, he did it purposely. He and his trainer thought if he wasn't quite as hard, he'd appear bigger onstage...it worked. Instead of Jay looking 30 to 35 lbs heavier, he only looked about 15 lbs heavier. This Olympia was one of the best Olympias ever(I've been to most of them over the last 20 years), most of the athletes were in exceptional shape. Going in, I didn't really feel this would be a GREAT Olympia due to some top competitors not competing, but I was definitely wrong. As for kamali.....

thank you!! omg i was sitting here reading and was like :uhoh2: does he own a mirror? and lol i never new his name was Shari :bowroflarms: that'll keep me smiling all day

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
coughcoughwhatadouchecough.

hotblood66

hotblood66

king you now what ? fuck off .......