El Freako
LIFT OR DIE
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2006
- Messages
- 8,129
- Points
- 63
I'd say he is both dumb and trying to stir up some controversies
Wait, are we talking Kamali or Lurker here?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I'd say he is both dumb and trying to stir up some controversies
Wait, are we talking Kamali or Lurker here?
Wait, are we talking Kamali or Lurker here?
They are pretty similar in fact. Both have huge egos and think they're better than everyone else. Except Lurker's arms are bigger.I'd say both

I feel the same way about spotting squats to be quite honest. Spotting the deadlift is a first though.
I understand but its different. If you cant lift the deads you cant pick them up or if you give out they just go down. If you fail during squats it can be much more dangerous.
Which is why you squat in a rack.
Also I've always liked watching the weightlifters; they seem to be able to dump a loaded bar no matter what position they are in. Why is it so hard for the rest of us??

The entirely assisted pulldowns were also something.I feel the same way about spotting squats to be quite honest. Spotting the deadlift is a first though.
Which is why you squat in a rack.
Also I've always liked watching the weightlifters; they seem to be able to dump a loaded bar no matter what position they are in. Why is it so hard for the rest of us??
I would highly disagree with this. Front squats are much harder to escape in a failed attempt than a back squat. It's easy to escape at the height of the movement, but if you're at the bottom and you can't get it up, it's much harder than just rolling the bar down your back.Also, partially unrelated, since they do more front squats than back that is much easier to just eject on the lift.
I would highly disagree with this. Front squats are much harder to escape in a failed attempt than a back squat. It's easy to escape at the height of the movement, but if you're at the bottom and you can't get it up, it's much harder than just rolling the bar down your back.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.