• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

B

bombdigity510

Member
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
15
Points
1
damn line u r one strong mofo....keep it up...truly inspirational
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Flex C - Thanks man, as for the dumbell shrugs: my gym doesn't have dumbells over 100's! When I go back to PSU Main Campus I'll have up to 130's to play with so hopefully they'll last me awhile. Thanks for posting.

Peanut - Thanks man, to be honest though, I really wanted to get the 100's up for DB presses. Look for it in the very near future!

Papi - Well yeah, of course my shoulders are strong; I'm sexy :2:

Hypo - I appreciate the compliment and believe me, I'm trying to keep my weights as heavy as possible despite not being able to train frequently or diet correctly. Glad you're checking the log out, be sure to stick around for bulking season!

Philo - Thanks for stopping by brother :2:

Q - You calling me "the man" is truly awesome, makes me feel great brother. Muscular endurance is something I'm really working on, especially with my big bulk approaching soon. After I make it through these two weeks of hell at work I'll be leaving it ALL in the gym, EVERY time I go in :weightlifer:

mvsf1 - LOL, yeah man I recovered today but I can't lie: my delts were fucking dying today when pressing furniture over my head! Thanks for stopping by man :2:

Evo - I definately tried to kill my delts and was thinking of all you guys when putting myself through that session. My good friends here such as yourself are truly my inspiration and I can't weight to get ahold of some heavier DB's in a few weeks at my school gym!

TO - Big compliment coming from the Big Man himself! Thanks for stopping by bro, I'll try to keep dem weights damn high for you guys :weightlifter:

Bomb - It's great that I inspire you man and I hope your training continues to run as smoothly as possible. Glad you stopped by :wave:


Quick Update: 8.9.06
Well, I had a decent day at work today but I'm afraid tomorrow and friday might be hell (I may be going across four states in the next few days). I'll do my best to keep up with my training and keep you guys updated. I'm seriously bowled over by the response from you guys here and I'll do my damndest to update you and keep posting in your logs during the next few hellish weeks of work. Take care everyone, hopefully I can update tomorrow :wave:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Hey Line, don't mind if you can't post over here. You should relax after work, hope you can do it well and without much pain.

Wish you all the best! Cya here soon!
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
I find dumbell lat raise hard so good weight there it will be good to see the weight but doesnt matter as long as your happy with the improvements your making and it looks good mate
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
mvsf1 said:
Hey Line, don't mind if you can't post over here. You should relax after work, hope you can do it well and without much pain.

Wish you all the best! Cya here soon!
Thanks a lot, brother. Today I did just that after work; I relaxed. I got home at around 6pm (it's now just after 9pm here) and spent some time with the family and took my sister to grab some chinese food. I was going to workout but I have to be up at 3:30am to drive across a few states for tomorrow's job. Oh well, it'll be good money and I should be back in time to blast chest and arms.

Thanks for keeping up, see you guys tomorrow :xyxthumbs:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Good luck Line, I feel your pain bro. Only a couple more weeks and the real fun of school starts! Hang in there!
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
that's good u got to spend some good quality time with the family man, hope u have a good trip! take it easy man, and can't wait to see ur next hardcore session!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
how come I come in this log and smell vagina and beer?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Looks like I've been missing some pretty hardcore (actualt textbook example) sessions in here. Bet you can't wait to get back to school and have access to bigger weights that you can quite clearly handle! Will make for ever more impressive reading as I check your log out each week.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Palmetto - Yeah budddy! Can't wait for school to start...this may become a two-part log then; one for bodybuilding and one for sexy-partying exploits! Stay tuned!

MM - It means a lot that you take the time to post here and that you wish me and my family well; enjoy today's session :2:

Tweak - :spy:



Today went pretty well at work, minus traffic coming back which turned an 8 hour day into an 11 hour day pretty easily. Still, I didn't have to over-exert myself and got a nap to and from the job so I was rested and ready to hit the weight today.

I've felt like I've sorta been pussy-footing around lately in my chest training when it comes to doing 2 BB movements in the same workout; I'm afraid my weight will drop and it's a bit of an ego thing. Today though I blasted through any worries and had a killer chest and tri's session. I did very little for bi's at the end, but nothing substantial. Basically, my biceps outgrow my tri's easily and carrying furniture and boxes all day at work taxes them more than you'd imagine as is. Anyways, here's today's session...

Date: 8.11.06

Location: My Basement

Time of Workout: 9:10 pm

Meals Before Workout: 4...being stuck in traffic puts a damper on your food intake.

Duration: 1 hour

Weight: 194 pounds

Chest
Incline BB Press
Set #1 - 130 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 180 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 210 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 230 pounds x 6 reps


Flat BB Bench Press
Set #1 - 210 pounds x 8 reps
Set #2 - 230 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 230 pounds x 6 reps
...I would've done some forced reps but didn't have a spotter and seriously had a tough time getting this one up. I was very fatigued at this point.

Machine Press supersetted with Pec-Deck
Set #1 - Entire Stack (setting #9 of 9) x 7 reps AND Setting #4 x 10 reps
(Deloading)
Set #2 - Setting #7 x 11 reps AND Setting #3 x 12 reps
Set #3 - Setting #7 x 12 reps AND Setting #3 x 10 reps


...pause to stretch :dance:

Tri's
Tricep Pushdowns...tri's were warmed up so I did one light set and then went right for the kill :weightlifter:
Set #1 - Setting #4 (of 9) x 15 reps
Set #2 - Setting #6 x 10 reps
Set #3 - Setting #6 x 9 reps

Skull Crushers with EZ Bar
Set #1 - 115 pounds x 10 reps
Set #2 - 115 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 115 pounds x 8 reps


One-Arm Dumbell Over-head Extentions...pump time!
Set #1 - 20 pounds x 15 reps
Set #2 - 20 pounds x 15 reps
Set #3 - 20 pounds x 18 reps

Set #4 -


...that's it, show's over, send the kids to bed. Felt great to hit the iron again after a two day layoff (gasp!) and I'm looking forward to hitting legs tomorrow. Thanks for reading, take care everyone :wave:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Lookin string bro! Cant wait to see u bulk like i been saying bc our weights are getting up their! Skul crushers are great line, so is your inc presses bro!
Awesome!
Keep it up bro!
AND
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
well glad to see ur log is back in action, and good to hear everything went good on ur trip, i got hand it to u though, i don't think i would last long in ur job, because i hate traveling for long periods of time. but oh well u had a great session. ur numbers were big, and so were ur reps. great job buddy, that bench press is looking good. keep it up!
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
some pic updates:

img2846ym3.jpg


img2850gm9.jpg


img2855qm0.jpg
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
great pics line, looking big as hell, those arms are huge and ur most muscular pose is awesome!
 
Pitball

Pitball

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
78
Points
6
Nice pics u got awesome genes for adding muscle
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
u look big and cut in same time .. awesome job brother :)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Great work, Line! Awesome arms, traps and chest in that most muscular!

Good chest session yesterday, take care with benching alone!
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
When I grow up, I wanna be just like you Line!!! LOL!!

Fantastic pics mate, your looking damn good. Thanks for sharing.
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
that incline weights are outstanding man .. great wieghts with great numbers :) .. keep those wieghts up brother :)
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
LINE your lookin ripped up bro! Thats great man! Your gonna one seriously big and strong MOFO when u bulk man:skurred:
 

Similar threads

Top