B
bombdigity510
Member
Member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2006
- Messages
- 15
- Points
- 1
damn line u r one strong mofo....keep it up...truly inspirational
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.






Thanks a lot, brother. Today I did just that after work; I relaxed. I got home at around 6pm (it's now just after 9pm here) and spent some time with the family and took my sister to grab some chinese food. I was going to workout but I have to be up at 3:30am to drive across a few states for tomorrow's job. Oh well, it'll be good money and I should be back in time to blast chest and arms.mvsf1 said:Hey Line, don't mind if you can't post over here. You should relax after work, hope you can do it well and without much pain.
Wish you all the best! Cya here soon!






I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.