FOOTBALL FAN
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,140
- Points
- 36
looking good Line squats then front squats is pretty hardcore
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



). You know I'm all over that bulk, brother, no worries there! 



Them rows are awesome, and those deads are even more impressive! Bring your mass alive with Deads!!! Hammer Strength has some good equipment especially for the lats man, awesome numbers on them high pulls as well.
Damn you hit them delts hard, your getting strong very quickly, this bulk phase is doing you some good, I cant wait to see how much you weigh either man, hope its been clean mass and not sloppy
lol...j/k man I know its clean, do the damn thing boy!





DUDE! Awesome strength and numbers bro. Bulk is kickin in a lilbit more i can see! GET HUGE BRO!I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.